CIT

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Trade Analyst Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CIT in May 2011.

Company is very disorganized. Applied 2 months ago which the company used to filter out the applicants. Received a phone call one day from the HR assistant who was very nice and informed me that a manager will contact me shortly to set up an interview. I had totally forgot about the application.

There was no HR manager to interview with prior to the interview. The meeting with the VP of Strategic Marketing and meeting with VP of Underwriting were back-to-back in one day which I was a bit surprised about. The interview was surprisingly very easy. There were the typical questions regarding your past experiences but there were no questions that checked whether you were a fit for the company.

The people interviewing you are the fakest people that represents the facade that many corporate higher-ups put on in front of others. Although the interview went well, I received no responses at all regarding my status. Called them only for them to hang up on me. In my opinion, they are very unprofessional and definitely not a company that I want to work for. I believe that if an applicant makes time to go up for an interview, the least the hiring manager can do is reply personally. How a company treats an applicant is how it treats an employee.

This is by far the worst company that I have interviewed for. I hope that these managers will one day experience karma and see me making more money than them at larger companies like Citigroup, Chase or PWC.

Interview Questions