CITCO Fund Services Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Data Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CITCO Fund Services in March 2014.

Initial communication was via a recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager. After that, phone screens with 2-3 potential peers (one bailed), then in-office interviews with manager's peers, business clients, and superiors. The message was consistent that fit with corporate culture was a key necessity; however, different interviewers did seem to have different (and sometimes conflicting) priorities with regards to the position requirements. Some interviewers did not preview the resume before arriving at the interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about fixing our problem? What was your experience with tool X?   Answer Question

QA Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CITCO Fund Services in February 2011.

They were staffing the office from scratch and the interview process was very informal. I think as long as you had decent experience on your resume and presented yourself well in the interview, you were offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • None were challenging at the time. It may be different now.   Answer Question
    I didn't try much to negotiate because they were paying all of the health insurance, which to me (for the first couple of years) was a good enough benefit that the low pay wasn't too much of a problem.

Contract Position Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at CITCO Fund Services.

Hired through a temp agency

Interview Questions
    • Basic/standard interview questions. Nothing unexpected   Answer Question
    Hours were negotiable

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

pretty standard. HR and hiring manager + 1 peer.

Fair.

Data Warehouse Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at CITCO Fund Services in September 2010.

called me on phone and they asked me for in person Interview, both went well.

Senior Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CITCO Fund Services in December 2010.

I met the Director in a coffee shop, he was very expressive and colorful. He asked some technical questions.
    I met my co-worker later on at the office and the HR representative. The co-worker was very technical and asked very good questions.
    The HR representative asked good questions.
    Then I was presented with a job offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was in regards to a situation in which there was some technical issues and I was asked how I would handle the situation and resolve the issue.   Answer Question
    I negotiated a 20% raise above my current salary. I also negotiated so that I could take 1 week of planned vacation within the first 6 months.

Risk Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at CITCO Fund Services.

I've received the phone from one of the HR department. I can't remember her name. The first phone call she asked if I have time for an interview, my current salary, my current work responsibility, and why choose citco. After a week, she phoned me said they can't set a interview with me.

Middle Office Associate Interview

The interview lasted about and hour and a half. After taking a timed 5 minute math quiz (fairly simple math), I then met with a pair of high ranking employees and a pair of middle ranking employees.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were mostly based on the understanding of the job description and the company.

Example: Explain the difference between a mutual fund and hedge fund.
        Answer Question

Senior Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CITCO Fund Services.

Interview process was easy, they don't ask for anything technical depending on the manager you are interviewing with.

Interview Questions
    There is really no negotiation, they ask you what you want and if agree they will offer you what you ask for.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online - interviewed at CITCO Fund Services.

Very laid back phone interview. Talked with the hiring manager. He basically asked about my resume. He asked about why I wanted to work there, the basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for CITCO Fund Services? Contribute to the Community!