CITCO Fund Services Operations Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

The process took a weekinterviewed at CITCO Fund Services in July 2012.

The first interview started with a written test 45mins long. The actual interview was with a panel of 3 interviews, most probably the hiring manager, team leader and hr representative. Typical interview questions were asked, goals, strengths, motivations, etc. Point of note is that they also ask many technical questions regarding investment or financial products.

Other Interview Reviews for CITCO Fund Services

Operations Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CITCO Fund Services in May 2012.

Received a phone call after initial application for a technical written test as well as an interview. I was given a technical test on cash reconciliation and financial instruments. Subsequently, I was interviewed by two staff who was clearly not prepared for the interview. I was asked to explain my resume in brief followed by a few more technical questions and why i want to work in a back-office role.

Operations Specialist Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at CITCO Fund Services in September 2008.

my interview was with a guy who asked me questions about many different things. some of these questions were more difficult and some of these questions were slightly on the easier side. the room had tables and chairs and some books, and some other stuff that i dont remember especially well, but i'm sure that it was really cool.