CITEC Confirm

CITEC Confirm Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CITEC Confirm

Assistant Technical Writing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CITEC Confirm in June 2011.

there was a written test and two rounds of personal interviews.After that there was a group discussion on some random topic.

Interview Questions
    • “It seems like you do lots of research and get into details. Does that mean you work slowly?”   View Answer
    • “How do you plan to ensure that your focus is always on improving the customer experience?”   View Answer
    • “Why should we hire you?”   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CITEC Confirm in May 2009.

This interview was advertised in seek.com.au website by a recruitment agency. When I contacted, they emailed the job spec and selection criteria. I need to prepare a document to address all the criterias and send along with my CV. After 2 weeks the recruiter managed to arrange video interview. I was interviewed by customer - one each from HR, Hiring manager and a technical team member. HR started with the introduction, then hiring manager explains the role and asked me to self describe my past experiences, reason for leaving and then techinical questions. Then they asked Situation based questions. They describe a situation and allow me to think for 5 minutes (exact), then i need to answer. Like this 2 questions. Overall it went for 1 hour 40 minutes. Awaiting for results.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to explain my recent experience of handling a frustrated or angry customer   View Answer