CITIC Securities Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CITIC Securities

Accounting Interview

Interview

I got the interview because of referral. Then I had interview with HR and Account Manager. It was about 30 mins. Pretty quick interview process. They test both English and Chinese. It's pretty causal. No technical questions. Just see if your personality is a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied from NA, and applied for investment banking department summer internship at Beijing. The interview went smoothly via online chat, and its a 7 to 1 interview. Some tricky questions but overall it was good.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about current situation securities companies in China will face in 2014.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CITIC Securities (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

For HK: First Round: HR - Regular questions on CV, Motivation and Expectations. Second Round: 1 MD, 2 ED, 1 Department Head, individual interviews one after another. Each interviewer asked different questions, and had their own evaluations. Cantonese, English, Mandarin are all used. A candidate can basically choose two departments and attend interviews at the same time.

Interview Questions

• How to evaluate an insurance company from an actuarial perspective? Prepare a brief research paper on why Alibaba chose US listing over HKEX.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CITIC Securities.

Interview

include both behavior and technical questions; technical questions involve accounting stuff; preparation needed; had to go thru several rounds of interviews, the number of rounds depends on the location you applied for

Interview Questions

• Accounting questions: inner connections between the 3 major financial statements   Answer Question

Asset Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CITIC Securities in October 2011.

Interview

Ask all resume question for the first round interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions were based on my resume. Not too much unexpected.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CITIC Securities (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone interview screening with HR is literally to see if you want to be submitted to the team. Once the team approves, they setup the in office interview. You have to meet with pretty much half the team at the very least as well as a few people from related teams. I interviewed with 12-13 people total for 20 mins each over a span of 1 days. They seem to ask the same questions and then at the end of the process they decide if you are going to be easy to work with yet know your stuff and get stuff done.