CKE Restaurants

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Carpinteria, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at CKE Restaurants in January 2014.

Interview Details – Everything starts with an online application or through their recruiting company for the corporate office. The HR dept is pretty weak and doesn't know how to weed out candidates well, so if you are a great fit for a job, find someone on the inside to help get you an interview.

Interview Question – Phone interview was pretty standard stuff, not difficult at all. Meeting with the hiring manager is far more detailed, but don't always believe what they tell you the job is. I know several people who quit after being hired for a job that was far different from the one that they were expecting from the job description and interview.   Answer Question

Compensation Mangers Interview

Compensation Mangers
Anaheim, CA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at CKE Restaurants.

Interview Details – Went smoothly

Interview Question – What is your favorite meal?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Carpinteria, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CKE Restaurants in April 2008.

Interview Details – 3 - 5 days after submitting my resume via email for the position and interview was scheduled. The initial interview was with the HR manager which lasted about 30 minutes. Then I interviewed with the woman whom I would be replacing, which lasted approximately 1 hour. I made a good impression and was asked if I could stay a bit longer and actually interviewed briefly with the man who I would be supporting. Over all the entire process was enjoyable. I was there approximately 3 hours, but it didn't feel that long.

Interview Question – I found all the questions expected and easy to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had been unemployed for a few months so I snatched the job. I do believe I could have negotiated a higher salary and regretted doing so.

Worked for CKE Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!