Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CKE RestaurantsMore
- No OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CKE Restaurants.
First, it was a phone interview which was pretty straight forward asking questions about strengths, teamwork, projects and what not. Next was an onsite interview that went more in-depth about your resume.
- Decent level Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at CKE Restaurants (Carpinteria, CA) in January 2014.
Everything starts with an online application or through their recruiting company for the corporate office. The HR dept is pretty weak and doesn't know how to weed out candidates well, so if you are a great fit for a job, find someone on the inside to help get you an interview.
- Phone interview was pretty standard stuff, not difficult at all. Meeting with the hiring manager is far more detailed, but don't always believe what they tell you the job is. I know several people who quit after being hired for a job that was far different from the one that they were expecting from the job description and interview. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CKE Restaurants (Anaheim, CA).
- What is your favorite meal? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CKE Restaurants (Carpinteria, CA) in April 2008.
3 - 5 days after submitting my resume via email for the position and interview was scheduled. The initial interview was with the HR manager which lasted about 30 minutes. Then I interviewed with the woman whom I would be replacing, which lasted approximately 1 hour. I made a good impression and was asked if I could stay a bit longer and actually interviewed briefly with the man who I would be supporting. Over all the entire process was enjoyable. I was there approximately 3 hours, but it didn't feel that long.
- I found all the questions expected and easy to answer. Answer Question
I had been unemployed for a few months so I snatched the job. I do believe I could have negotiated a higher salary and regretted doing so.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review