CKE Restaurants Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at CKE Restaurants

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CKE Restaurants.

Interview

First, it was a phone interview which was pretty straight forward asking questions about strengths, teamwork, projects and what not. Next was an onsite interview that went more in-depth about your resume.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CKE Restaurants (Anaheim, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and it felt like a pleasant conversation between colleagues. I interview with five people: (2) from HR, (2) managers and the dept. VP. The questions are standard - no head games or written assessments. Be prepared to talk about your background and how you can add value to the position. Definitely ask questions, especially if bennies are important to you. The hiring decision can be be slow, but it depends on how quickly the position needs to be filled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What are your strengths and weakness? Do you like out food? Why are you looking to leave your current job? If I called your manager, what would he or she say about you?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CKE Restaurants (Carpinteria, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Everything starts with an online application or through their recruiting company for the corporate office. The HR dept is pretty weak and doesn't know how to weed out candidates well, so if you are a great fit for a job, find someone on the inside to help get you an interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was pretty standard stuff, not difficult at all. Meeting with the hiring manager is far more detailed, but don't always believe what they tell you the job is. I know several people who quit after being hired for a job that was far different from the one that they were expecting from the job description and interview.   Answer Question

Compensation Mangers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CKE Restaurants (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Went smoothly

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CKE Restaurants (Carpinteria, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

3 - 5 days after submitting my resume via email for the position and interview was scheduled. The initial interview was with the HR manager which lasted about 30 minutes. Then I interviewed with the woman whom I would be replacing, which lasted approximately 1 hour. I made a good impression and was asked if I could stay a bit longer and actually interviewed briefly with the man who I would be supporting. Over all the entire process was enjoyable. I was there approximately 3 hours, but it didn't feel that long.

Interview Questions

• I found all the questions expected and easy to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had been unemployed for a few months so I snatched the job. I do believe I could have negotiated a higher salary and regretted doing so.