CLARCOR

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Franklin, TN

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at CLARCOR in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interview set up via tech recruiting firm. I interviewed with the recruiters first, took tests over C++, C#, and SQL. There was also a personality test. I found out later I had ranked as an "artistic" personality, which was surprising. I then had an in-house interview at the office with HR, the man who would be my direct supervisor, and then his boss - the CIO.

Interview Question – The tests from the recruiting firm were pretty intense. They were designed to accommodate people who had several years' experience with the languages. Coming right out of school where I had been focusing on C for the last 2-3 years it was pretty intimidating. I thought I had bombed it, but was told that for my level of experience I had actually done pretty well.   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CLARCOR.

Interview Details – Phone interview with a few different employees from HR and upper management and supervisors. Then will follow up with face to face and then an online test with over 100 questions.

Interview Question – The online questions will ask the same question over and over just in a different way to see how you answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They is very little room to negotiate with this Clarcor.

Worked for CLARCOR? Contribute to the Community!