CLARCOR

1 with hr, 1 with hiring manager, 1 with the group

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CLARCOR in May 2012.

Interview set up via tech recruiting firm. I interviewed with the recruiters first, took tests over C++, C#, and SQL. There was also a personality test. I found out later I had ranked as an "artistic" personality, which was surprising. I then had an in-house interview at the office with HR, the man who would be my direct supervisor, and then his boss - the CIO.

Interview Questions
    • The tests from the recruiting firm were pretty intense. They were designed to accommodate people who had several years' experience with the languages. Coming right out of school where I had been focusing on C for the last 2-3 years it was pretty intimidating. I thought I had bombed it, but was told that for my level of experience I had actually done pretty well.   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CLARCOR.

Phone interview with a few different employees from HR and upper management and supervisors. Then will follow up with face to face and then an online test with over 100 questions.

Interview Questions
    • The online questions will ask the same question over and over just in a different way to see how you answer.   Answer Question
    They is very little room to negotiate with this Clarcor.