CLP Resources

Interviews for Top Jobs at CLP Resources

Solar Panel Construction Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deming, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deming, NM

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at CLP Resources in March 2014.

The job interview was very professional and pretty standard; asked about job history, experience, and so forth. They were forth coming about length of job which was refreshing.

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected question was about felonies which I have none but a little disconcerting but understandable.   Answer Question
    Just be yourself and be honest

Trade Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennsauken, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennsauken, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CLP Resources.

Extremely short. As a matter of fact they called me based on a resume I had forgotten about. I was actually looking at other employment opportunities when they called. I went in they were really friendly, asked a few questions and I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. They were all pretty straight forward. Im pretty good at banter, so that helps in job interviews.   Answer Question
    I told them what I was looking for, they countered and I said ok.

Electrician Interview

While a student at WyoTech, CLP Resources made a visit to except resumes for employment, career growth.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at CLP Resources.

It will take FOREVER. You will interview with 3, 4, 5 or even 6 or 7 different people. Even reps go through four or five interviews. Most will ask identical questions as the next - and the questions are straight from the HR Handbook 101.

The most disturbing comment I heard during the process - I think it was like interview four or five... was when the guy said that he was sorry for all of the interviews but that "the company prided itself on its 'slow to hire and quick to fire' culture". No kidding.

Interview Questions
    • None. They more or less continued asking me to "prove" why I wanted the job.   Answer Question

See above.