CMA CGM

www.cma-cgm.com

CMA CGM Interview Questions

2.8

Zonal Manager Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CMA CGM.

First round happened with the COmmercial and Marketing Head. Regular interview questions based on tell me about yourself and the like.

While going one needs to be present minded and have a fair background on the shipping industry.
    Being the first round, it wasnt that detailed, however i expect the further discussions to get more indepth.

Senior Executive - Finance and Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

4 Rounds.. 1st by HR Senior Manager, followed by a Technical round by F&A senior Manager.. A Discussion round each with a Foreign director and an Indian Director.. Lastly by HR director, if selected

NO negotiation

Trainee Interview

Two face-to-face office interviews

Senior Customer Service Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at CMA CGM.

IQ & English Test
    Multipul interviews

Customer Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CMA CGM in April 2011.

I applied the job online ,and got an inquire call in a week about my background and basic information. In another week i got the call to ensure i can have an interview on the fixed date.During the interview, there are a hr and a manager.

Equipment Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CMA CGM in February 2010.

I interviewed for the position of equipment coordinator. I was a recent graduate and my degree, maritime and supply chain management fit perfectly with the company, so I was called to come in for an interview after meeting with a recruiter at a local job fair.

My first interview consisted of a 1:1 with the HR manager and it went really well. she asked me basic questions like why I wanted to work there and what my goal was. Then, the same day I had a 2:1 interview with the manager and supervisor of equipment and that went really well. They asked me to describe how I would handle multiple tasks when I knew that I wasn't going to be able to finish them all and then they asked me the biggest strength and biggest weakness question. After the interview I was asked to take a personality test online.

The next week I was asked to come in for another interview with the director of equipment....And this is when things went downhill. The director acted angry throughout the whole interview. I don't think he even smiled when we first shook hands. And he was obviously unprepared for the interview, as a matter of fact he told me that he had just printed out my resume. During the interview I told him about my degree in maritime and supply chain management and he told me that he didn't know what that meant. He asked alot of questions... he made it feel more like an interrogation actually. Very unfriendly. the questions were..... what was your biggest achievment, when was the last time you made a critical decision, what motivates you, describe customer service, describe supply chain, and name 3 people dead or alive that you would like to meet with. Nothing about the interview was difficult, but I knew right away that it was bad news just because of the guys attitude. He acted like he was mad that he had to interview me from the very beginning.

Bookings Coordinator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at CMA CGM in January 2007.

The process was relatively simple. I had the oppourtunity to apply for a temporary position through someone I knew in the company. I received a phone call for an interview. I later went the the interview and after a informal analysis I was offered the job starting the next day.

No negotiation