Interviews for Top Jobs at CMA Concepts

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Entry Level Sales/Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMA Concepts (Corpus Christi, TX) in July 2011.

I applied online and received a call a few days later to set up an interview. Their job description online was very vague. Also, their company website is also very vague. So going into this I was already suspicious by the lack on information given to me. But I went to the interview anyway. I went in and the interview started 15 minutes late and another candidate was already waiting in the lobby too. My interview was with the manager, and he mainly just asked me to describe my resume. Then he briefly and again vaguely described the job. I had to ask a ton of questions to get any answers, and what I found out was not good. It started to sound like a pyramid scheme! And only after asking did I find out the work schedule is Thursday through Monday! He was really interested in having me start the next day, but I politely told him that schedule was a deal breaker for me. They should let you know all of this before hand! They do pay a weekly base plus commission. Sounded to me like you basically work in Best Buy, Wal-Mart, or some other big box store and try to sell visio and directv.

Interview Questions