CMC IT Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

3.1

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CMC.

Interview

1st round was technical As iam from ece they asked some questions from digital and few questions from c language. Prepare your resume perfectly. Each and every technical skill you add to it matters a lot Next was HR.. Just general questions..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CMC

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

i got this offer through cocubes. so we went directly to TECHNICAL round. They mostly concentrate on your coding skills. So be very well prepared on your coding.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

there r steps to get a job in cmc 1) write an online exam conducted by cocubes and get a nice score 2) attend the interview process after getting shortlisted 3)technical interview - as i m from ECE (basics of electronics, embedded ,digital electronics ,8051mc,8086mp) 4) hr interview - all basic ,self intro, family background, ur strengths n weakness, relocation's ok or not ?

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at CMC.

Interview

One or two rounds of technical interview followed by HR Round.

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC.

Interview

Interview Process is normal as other do 1 telephonic round and 1 technical 1 manager and hr

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Technical Interview followed by second technical interview followed by Managerial Interview followed by HR Interview with negotiation over salary and clarifying process of work and procedure of joining and induction program clarifying about company code of conduct.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle the pressure of release of project in your previous company?   1 Answer

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMC (Delhi (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Campus Hire and then 4 round of interview Aptitude test (60 question one hours) Reasoning Test (30 question one hour) C language test (15 question half an hour) Panel Interview (30 minutes) HR Round (15 minutes)

Interview Questions

• Basic Networking , Windows , Linux, Mail (outlook) administration question for CS BU   1 Answer

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CMC (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Technical round and HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

one technical and one manger round

Negotiation

we need to negotiate .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Skill test, includes Aptitude test, Technical Ability Test, Language Ability Test, Face to Face interview

Interview Questions

• In Technical Ability Test most of the questions were difficult   Answer Question