CMC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.9

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at CMC.

Interview

CMC does all their hiring through staffing agencies, Manpower in my case. So ultimately there is a first filter interview with the staffing agency and then an additional interview with a CMC project manager. The CMC interview was a basic interview with emphasis on your knowledge of economic, financial, and excel abilities.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't difficult but the different terminology used to describe different economic indicators made it difficult to understand what the question was pertaining to.   Answer Question

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at CMC.

Interview

The interview process includes lots of questions based on Accounting and MS-Excel. They will grill you based on your resume and basic Accounting questions. The job profile is no where close the actual data analyst position

Radiologic Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CMC in September 2012.

Interview

1 interview, lasted about 3 hours. I had done a clinical rotation at this hospital so the interviewer knew me which made the process a bit different from an outsider.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate much. I need to learn also.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (Austin, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. They asked you many financial and accounting related questions in the interview process, but truthfully, you don't need any of that knowledge for this job. There was not much information given about the job as it was for a client they cannot disclose. During the interview I was told that full time employment with the company would be offered, and it was. The only issue is that it was not a fair offer, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations as I was hired on as a temporary employee. When I was given an offer from the company the pay rate and benefits were the exact same as the staffing agency. There was no benefit to signing the contract. In fact, it actually prohibited you from working at other places for a year after your employment with them. You were also paid less frequently. I tried negotiating but they will not even consider speaking with you about more money.

As for advice to others, if you are being hired on with this company through a staffing agency do not expect to be compensated more or receive better benefits when you receive an offer from the company. If you are ok with that, then this job is fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

Interview

It was a very basic interview. It is with one of the project managers from the company. They will ask you a broad range of finance/accounting questions. Mostly things like "what is a financial statement, what is EBITDA, do you know what a dividend is, how do you use columns in excel...etc." The information on the actual job is very limited due to the NDA for the client they work for. No personality questions, no behavioral stuff, and no drug screen.

Interview Questions

• What is EBITDA?   1 Answer
    • What is th difference between tangible and non-tangible assets?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You begin as a temp/contract employee and are told you will be hired on full time. You will be told your offer is dependent on your "contribution" to the company and if you perform, you will be offered employment. The offer you receive is the exact same pay rate as your temp position. The benefits are actually slightly more expensive than the temp staffing agencies, you get paid less frequently, and you are asked to sign a plethora of contractual obligations. In short career as a temp, I have never seen a company not give a slight raise after hiring you on full time. They will even scoff at this idea and tell you that no other company does this, when in fact, I have worked at one that did.

Trainee IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (Calcutta (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through a job site. The interview comprised of three rounds - aptitude, technical and HR. The apti round was good. The english paper was easy. The logical reasoning part was a bit hard. In the technical round, I was asked mainly about database and some java related questions.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CMC (Calcutta (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Ask me from Core Java ,Advance java, Spring , Hibernate. Interview took 2 rounds.Most of the question on spring hibernate and core java.I got the offer letter.In exception handling I was asked that if subclass method use throws keyword and super class not then will the pr

Interview Questions

• As me from Exception handling,core java,Spring,Hibernate   Answer Question

Contract Assignee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

first round was a written test which consisted of 35questions(30minutes time), then second round was technical and group discussion round, first question was to introduce myself then followed by java questions for cs students and c questions for ec students.

Interview Questions

• lifecycle of servlet, difference getpost and dopost, access modifiers in java,   Answer Question

CJET SI Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at CMC.

Interview

CJET is an all self financed program. You need to first appear for an Online Aptitude Test. Results doesn't matter. Then a counselor shall interact with you for what are your interests in IT/Software/Networking You need to pay Rs.5000 for that day to get enrolled for the CJET Program. The total cost of the Course is 1.5 Lakhs Three months Classroom Training & then Wait for the Interview. It can take several months to get a chance to appear for an interview. The training often run more than three months upto 7-8 months. You will be offered at least two interviews for internal projects, either on a single day or subsequent days. If you deny to join any offer they will simply block your profile for at least next three months, until & unless they require people for their Tech Support Field Work Jobs.

Interview Questions

• What's Hibernate?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked on any Project in your college?   1 Answer
    • Explain your project   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to shift to Mumbai?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process here is fairly simple as they have their own crop of frustrated senior who look forward to grill the new comer , just stay confident and rest is breeze .