CMC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.8

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

All indepth Questions on C++,it was tough

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mūvattupula (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CMC (Mūvattupula (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

dont be nervous. be cool and answer correctly

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CMC (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Technical round and HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CMC (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Skill test, includes Aptitude test, Technical Ability Test, Language Ability Test, Face to Face interview

Interview Questions

• In Technical Ability Test most of the questions were difficult   Answer Question

Trainee IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

for freshers 2 technical written tests 2 F 2 F technical interviews 1 HR round

Associate IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CMC (Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Well It started with one common written test for Aptitude and Technical knowledge. Both had cutoff marks, so I had to clear both cutoffs. Then there was a technical interview. In that they asked basic questions from Engineering curriculum. After that, there was an HR round, there interviewer asked questions related to you and some easy puzzles. And then there was a Speed and Accuracy test, where they tested your skills like accuracy, speed, data manipulation and interpretation, observation and pressure handling.

Interview Questions

• Speed and accuracy test was unexpected part, but its good one.   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Technical Interview followed by second technical interview followed by Managerial Interview followed by HR Interview with negotiation over salary and clarifying process of work and procedure of joining and induction program clarifying about company code of conduct.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle the pressure of release of project in your previous company?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CMC (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

There was a filteration from 1000 people and they have selected 24 people from them. there were VIVA and various other interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• Regarding the bugs in Vista and Windows 7   1 Answer
    • Behavioral questions : Gave me different scenarios and asked me how i would react   1 Answer

They had posted me to another city.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

written test, technical round and then HR

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

the interview was based on marketing and how to approach the people

Interview Questions

• if you want to sale a product for discount what you will do   1 Answer