CMC

Very Easy Interview

Trainee Engineer Interview

Trainee Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CMC in August 2013.

Interview Details – Job enabled training. Aptitude test and then communication test. Aptitude questions are normal. No need preparation for this. They need pass marks. Then communication test.. Basic introduction and then why you want to join cmc and then why you choose Software / Networking. If you have money, they will recruit you for sure .
 Easy Questions. It depends on communication skills. They need money that's it.

Interview Question – All easy one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at CMC in April 2014.

Interview Details – there r steps to get a job in cmc
1) write an online exam conducted by cocubes and get a nice score
2) attend the interview process after getting shortlisted
3)technical interview - as i m from ECE (basics of electronics, embedded ,digital electronics ,8051mc,8086mp)
4) hr interview - all basic ,self intro, family background, ur strengths n weakness, relocation's ok or not ?

Interview Question – draw complete architect of 8501   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at CMC in June 2010.

Interview Details – There are 4 interviews, the last of which is interaction with hr, the first two interviews are technical and the third is a more personal interview, the technical interviews are standard technical questions, but hands on knowledge is required to answer, the personal interview will be about you and your aspirations and current job role you will be in

Interview Question – you may get school level questions on calculus, trigonometry, which may be unexpected to you   Answer Question

Associate IT Engineer Interview

Associate IT Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CMC in May 2014.

Interview Details – test and tech and hr interview.. they shortlisted candidate based on their score on co-cubes. therefore no apti test was there for us.
hr interview was easy but in technical he asked too many questions and they will try to confuse you by asking are you sure.. is this correct

Interview Question – questions related to testing... soft engg... dbms   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bhilai (India)

I applied online - interviewed at CMC in June 2014.

Interview Details – With a proven track record of successful achievements, I am pleased to present my application and CV for your consideration as a Web Developer. Please find attached herewith my resume for your reference.

Having 9 Month experience in the industry, and a strong educational background featuring a degree in Computer Science.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bhopal (India)

I interviewed at CMC in April 2014.

Interview Details – Test conducted by COcubes.com. A 3 hour test consisting of Aptitude, Domain Knowledge and Programming. Second round was Technical Interview in which the question asked to me regarding my branch CS was, what is SQL? and then what is CSS? And no other technical question were asked. Then in my 'technical' round, issues faced by a computer engineer was asked and about social networking. Also I did not got selected after answering those basic questions and the reason, not known, is eating me up till now.

Interview Question – All questions were unexpected, as I expected some complex questions from a company of such a big stature.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CMC in January 2012.

Interview Details – One phone interview, 2 technical interviews

Interview Question – Explain about structs   Answer Question

Senior IT Manager Interview

Senior IT Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CMC.

Interview Details – no coordination between the HR

Interview Question – Nothing, there is no technical people are working all are government babus   Answer Question

Technical Lead : 10 + Interview

Technical Lead : 10 +
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CMC in February 2013.

Interview Details – 3 Tech rounds; 1st - telephonic, 2nd, 3rd - facetoface.
Then HR

Interview Question – Write this program please.   View Answer

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Financial Data Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CMC in April 2014.

Interview Details – aptitude test,personal/technical round,Hr round

Interview Question – Nothing difficult question were asked,was a easy process like Tell me about ur self,finance related and some interpersonal skills related like how u can solve a problem?   Answer Question

Worked for CMC? Contribute to the Community!