CMC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.8

CJET SI Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at CMC.

Interview

CJET is an all self financed program. You need to first appear for an Online Aptitude Test. Results doesn't matter. Then a counselor shall interact with you for what are your interests in IT/Software/Networking You need to pay Rs.5000 for that day to get enrolled for the CJET Program. The total cost of the Course is 1.5 Lakhs Three months Classroom Training & then Wait for the Interview. It can take several months to get a chance to appear for an interview. The training often run more than three months upto 7-8 months. You will be offered at least two interviews for internal projects, either on a single day or subsequent days. If you deny to join any offer they will simply block your profile for at least next three months, until & unless they require people for their Tech Support Field Work Jobs.

Interview Questions

• What's Hibernate?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked on any Project in your college?   1 Answer
    • Explain your project   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to shift to Mumbai?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process here is fairly simple as they have their own crop of frustrated senior who look forward to grill the new comer , just stay confident and rest is breeze .

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (Jamshedpur (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

college campus. It was an online written test process. there were general aptitude questions. Three sections were there. the first was math , second was english, third was reasoning. the students with the first rank in the test was awarded with 100% scholarship. That means for internship the student with 100% scholarship will not have to pay any fee for the internship.

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at CMC.

Interview

1st round was technical As iam from ece they asked some questions from digital and few questions from c language. Prepare your resume perfectly. Each and every technical skill you add to it matters a lot Next was HR.. Just general questions..

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

i went through a consultancy. My interview time was 11.30 but the started at 5.30 pm .Had to wait more than 5hrs for technical. Questions are genuine but interviewer was very confuse.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (New Delhi (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Hiring process comes with a written aptitude test followed by the personnel interview.You are only given one chance to interview in a month. candidates should know about the company details,its workflow and past history to get recruited. Technical sessions is not very hard as compared to another companies.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CMC (Bhilai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

With a proven track record of successful achievements, I am pleased to present my application and CV for your consideration as a Web Developer. Please find attached herewith my resume for your reference. Having 9 Month experience in the industry, and a strong educational background featuring a degree in Computer Science.

Associate IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

test and tech and hr interview.. they shortlisted candidate based on their score on co-cubes. therefore no apti test was there for us. hr interview was easy but in technical he asked too many questions and they will try to confuse you by asking are you sure.. is this correct

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

aptitude test,personal/technical round,Hr round

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult question were asked,was a easy process like Tell me about ur self,finance related and some interpersonal skills related like how u can solve a problem?   Answer Question

Senior IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CMC.

Interview

no coordination between the HR

Interview Questions

• Nothing, there is no technical people are working all are government babus   Answer Question