CMC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CMC in January 2012.

Interview Details – One phone interview, 2 technical interviews

Interview Question – Explain about structs   Answer Question

Senior IT Manager Interview

Senior IT Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CMC.

Interview Details – no coordination between the HR

Interview Question – Nothing, there is no technical people are working all are government babus   Answer Question

Technical Lead : 10 + Interview

Technical Lead : 10 +
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CMC in February 2013.

Interview Details – 3 Tech rounds; 1st - telephonic, 2nd, 3rd - facetoface.
Then HR

Interview Question – Write this program please.   View Answer

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Financial Data Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CMC in April 2014.

Interview Details – aptitude test,personal/technical round,Hr round

Interview Question – Nothing difficult question were asked,was a easy process like Tell me about ur self,finance related and some interpersonal skills related like how u can solve a problem?   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at CMC in April 2014.

Interview Details – i got this offer through cocubes. so we went directly to TECHNICAL round. They mostly concentrate on your coding skills. So be very well prepared on your coding.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at CMC in February 2010.

Interview Details – Telephonic, F2F, HR screening

Interview Question – OP-AMP operation in deep   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Solapur (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CMC in February 2014.

Interview Details – technical as well as personal interview was held and the first round was aptitude..that wasnt too tough to crack

Interview Question – some detailed ques were asked about databases which was unexpected   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – training fees too high..

Testing Engineer Interview

Testing Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CMC in January 2011.

Interview Details – Takes a lot of time.

Interview Question – You can never expect a unexpected question expect about the salary company is going to pay you.   Answer Question

Associate IT Engineer Interview

Associate IT Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CMC in August 2010.

Interview Details – Joined as a college Fresher, and the interview process for us was: Written Test is on both Technical Skills and Aptitude, Followed by an 1:1 technical Interview.
And the Final thing is HR Round.

Interview Question – Hard to remembed its more than 3 and half Years that I attempted the Test.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at CMC in April 2013.

Interview Details – 3 rounds, (2 technical + 1 HR)
good work with bad work culture

Interview Question – No.of lines in Excl sheet   View Answer