CMC

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bhilai (India)

I applied online - interviewed at CMC in June 2014.

Interview Details – With a proven track record of successful achievements, I am pleased to present my application and CV for your consideration as a Web Developer. Please find attached herewith my resume for your reference.

Having 9 Month experience in the industry, and a strong educational background featuring a degree in Computer Science.

Bhopal (India)

I interviewed at CMC in April 2014.

Interview Details – Test conducted by COcubes.com. A 3 hour test consisting of Aptitude, Domain Knowledge and Programming. Second round was Technical Interview in which the question asked to me regarding my branch CS was, what is SQL? and then what is CSS? And no other technical question were asked. Then in my 'technical' round, issues faced by a computer engineer was asked and about social networking. Also I did not got selected after answering those basic questions and the reason, not known, is eating me up till now.

Interview Question – All questions were unexpected, as I expected some complex questions from a company of such a big stature.   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at CMC in February 2010.

Interview Details – Telephonic, F2F, HR screening

Interview Question – OP-AMP operation in deep   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Solapur (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CMC in February 2014.

Interview Details – technical as well as personal interview was held and the first round was aptitude..that wasnt too tough to crack

Interview Question – some detailed ques were asked about databases which was unexpected   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – training fees too high..

Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CMC.

Interview Details – first round was technical interview followed by a HR round

Interview Question – c programing , datastructure   Answer Question

Ahmedabad (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CMC in August 2012.

Interview Details – took my apatitude test and took my Group discussion round and finally they took my personal technical and hr interview

Interview Question – in aptitude test   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – beacuse company was not good compare to my current company CMC LTD that company was webline india pvt ltd soi declined that company offer

Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CMC in August 2011.

Interview Details – Got an interview call from company. totally 3 rounds consist of aps, technical and hr.

Interview Question – asked about basics of c and some other basics.   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CMC in February 2011.

Interview Details – There was a filteration from 1000 people and they have selected 24 people from them.
there were VIVA and various other interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• Regarding the bugs in Vista and Windows 7   View Answer
  • Behavioral questions : Gave me different scenarios and asked me how i would react   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They had posted me to another city.

Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CMC in February 2012.

Interview Details – formal n technical

Interview Questions

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CMC in October 2011.

Interview Details – Synechron ,pune

Telephonic interview-5 minutes : basic questions : describe yourself,do you know dot net technology,wcf,wpf.where do you stay ,location.

Technicle interview: fibonnaci series,wcf,wpf, method overriding ,sql adapter.

Interview Question – what you did previous year after your engineering?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at CMC

Worked for CMC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CMC Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by CMC employees and interview candidates.