CMC Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CMC (Bhilai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

With a proven track record of successful achievements, I am pleased to present my application and CV for your consideration as a Web Developer. Please find attached herewith my resume for your reference. Having 9 Month experience in the industry, and a strong educational background featuring a degree in Computer Science.

Other Interview Reviews for CMC

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

interviewed at CMC (Bhopal (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Test conducted by COcubes.com. A 3 hour test consisting of Aptitude, Domain Knowledge and Programming. Second round was Technical Interview in which the question asked to me regarding my branch CS was, what is SQL? and then what is CSS? And no other technical question were asked. Then in my 'technical' round, issues faced by a computer engineer was asked and about social networking. Also I did not got selected after answering those basic questions and the reason, not known, is eating me up till now.

Interview Questions

• All questions were unexpected, as I expected some complex questions from a company of such a big stature.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

- First round starts with apptitute test which is of intermediate level once cleared - Next round will be of skill test where questions related to programming or DB or the post you have applied for will be asked. - finally round will be HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me somthing about the project you did in college.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CMC (Solapur (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

technical as well as personal interview was held and the first round was aptitude..that wasnt too tough to crack

Interview Questions

• some detailed ques were asked about databases which was unexpected   Answer Question

training fees too high..

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

first round was technical interview followed by a HR round

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CMC (Ahmedabad (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

took my apatitude test and took my Group discussion round and finally they took my personal technical and hr interview

Interview Questions

beacuse company was not good compare to my current company CMC LTD that company was webline india pvt ltd soi declined that company offer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

formal n technical

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC (Pune (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Synechron ,pune Telephonic interview-5 minutes : basic questions : describe yourself,do you know dot net technology,wcf,wpf.where do you stay ,location. Technicle interview: fibonnaci series,wcf,wpf, method overriding ,sql adapter.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CMC (Chennai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Got an interview call from company. totally 3 rounds consist of aps, technical and hr.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMC in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was more of a technical discussion. Interviewer was very well behaved.