CMD Agency

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CMD Agency in August 2010.

Interview Details – Excellent!

Interview Question – With your level of experience, why would you want to work for a company like ours?   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CMD Agency in September 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with people in the earned media department. I talked with multiple people, most of them pretty junior. Writing skills seemed very important to them.

Producer Interview

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CMD Agency in January 2012.

Interview Details – Initial communications was wonderful. I had a phone interview with HR, 2nd round phone interview and 3rd round met with executives. Complete failure to follow-up after 3rd round. I heard nothing for weeks, had to follow-up on my own and then found out they had changed the position they were initially hiring for. A great first impression turned into a horrible last impression. Blessed though that it worked out this way, would hate to end up at a company with little follow through and communication.

Interview Question – I asked a specific question related to the position and was told by the executive that he had no idea what the specifics of the position were, someone else would be able to answer that question for me.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CMD Agency? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CMD Agency interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CMD Agency employees and interview candidates.