CMDI

Very Easy Interview

Caging CLerk Interview

Caging CLerk
McLean, VA

I applied online and interviewed at CMDI.

Interview Details – It was pretty easy. Direct questiongs. When she was done, she asked if I wanted to start that Monday.

Interview Question – was none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Falls Church, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CMDI in April 2012.

Interview Details – Initially, I expected the organization to be more polished/professional than they were, so that does skew my perception of the company from the outside. That being said, I interviewed for a Front-End Developer position, but was in a room with no internet connectivity. Consequently, no opportunity to show my portfolio/past work. I also question the depth front-end development vs design vs back end development. Again, my interview was for a front-end, but I was asked repeatedly about experience with database design and development. There seemed to be a disconnect between JD and expectation.

Interview Question – How many years SQL development experience do you have?   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Front End Developer
Falls Church, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at CMDI in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was for a User Interface Developer position (usability, wireframes, html, css, jscript, ajax, actionscript, xml + multimedia and graphic design).

All the questions were about ASP.NET, PHP, Java, SQL, Back End Languages and Server Configurations

That guys (Director of Product Development and staff) have no idea about internet technologies and programming languages.

They don't what they were looking for. My grandma have more knowledge than that guys....

Interview Question – Please tell us about your front end development experience, particularly Java and ASP.NET?   View Answer

Worked for CMDI? Contribute to the Community!