CMDI Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CMDI

Caging CLerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CMDI (McLean, VA).

Interview

It was pretty easy. Direct questiongs. When she was done, she asked if I wanted to start that Monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CMDI (Falls Church, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

Initially, I expected the organization to be more polished/professional than they were, so that does skew my perception of the company from the outside. That being said, I interviewed for a Front-End Developer position, but was in a room with no internet connectivity. Consequently, no opportunity to show my portfolio/past work. I also question the depth front-end development vs design vs back end development. Again, my interview was for a front-end, but I was asked repeatedly about experience with database design and development. There seemed to be a disconnect between JD and expectation.

Interview Questions

• How many years SQL development experience do you have?   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CMDI (Falls Church, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview was for a User Interface Developer position (usability, wireframes, html, css, jscript, ajax, actionscript, xml + multimedia and graphic design).

All the questions were about ASP.NET, PHP, Java, SQL, Back End Languages and Server Configurations

That guys (Director of Product Development and staff) have no idea about internet technologies and programming languages.

They don't what they were looking for. My grandma have more knowledge than that guys....

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about your front end development experience, particularly Java and ASP.NET?   1 Answer