CME Group

www.cmegroup.com

CME Group Project Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CME Group in July 2013.

Hr interview over the phone consisting of standard questions. Face to face in one of their Chicago offices. Was a 2 hour interview with numerous managers. Everyone that interviewed me was very articulate. From my 2 hours of exposure it appeared as though they had a strong teams.

Other Interview Reviews for CME Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CME Group in July 2013.

Was called by a recruiter from the CME Group, discussed the position and my background and my availablity for a phone interview. I went through the 1/2 hour phone interview with the manager of the group, went well. I came in for the interview with the manager and 5 other people, which took about 3 hours. Some of the people were laid back and some were very judgemental and rude. The huge disappointment was that I followed up with the recruiter and the manager and never heard back, which I found to be a bit unprofessional and arrogant. From reading other comments, that seems to be there MO, which is quite inconsiderate. I actually found I didnt get the job because someone else updated there linkedin with the job title.

Interview Questions
    • it was typical questions, explaining background and why your interested   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at CME Group in March 2010.

I received a call from HR after an employee turned in my resume. I first had a phone interview with HR that consisted of going over my resume. I was scheduled to have a face to face interview with HR and the hiring manager. The HR person asked me some behavioral questions about my previous experiences. I then meet with the hiring manager and another PM within the same group. Again it was a combination of reviewing my resume and behavioral questions. After a couple weeks of phone tag I finally got an answer from HR saying they were interested in me but couldn't make a decision at this point in time. I never heard back from them and found out they hired within.