CMI Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.0

Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CMI (Richmond, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

Two interviews - a panel interview with CMI (3 people; then a panel interview with customer (2 people and CMI)

Interview Questions

• Easy questions and coached by CMI before panel interview with customer   Answer Question

Debt Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMI (Carrollton, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Ok...If your looking for a job that has 0 benefits and 9.00/hr for their work...No advancement-then it's ok for you. I hated that job...Don't go there if your looking for something else.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CMI (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

I went through several phone interviews then was flown into Atlanta to meet the team. There I was met by several colleagues who asked a variety of questions. The team then brought me out for lunch to get to know me more on a personal basis and to see if I was a fit for the team. Everything was handled in a professional manner and I was thrilled to be invited to be a part of this very intelligent team.

HVAC Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CMI in April 2009.

Interview

SImple, just communication your skills!

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you do with a unit not working?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating due to Union!