CNET Networks Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Interviews for Top Jobs at CNET Networks

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CNET Networks (San Francisco, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

What are your strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CNET Networks (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. During the conversation, I was asked detailed questions about past projects I had worked on. I was promptly asked to come in for an in-person interview. During the interview, I was asked to troubleshoot a series of UI related problems, but was not asked about my background, or why I wanted the job, at all.

I didn't get the job, but overall the interview experience was positive and the interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to the assistant Product Manager position, rather than a design position?   Answer Question