CNET Networks

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Assistant Product Manager Interview

San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CNET Networks in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. During the conversation, I was asked detailed questions about past projects I had worked on. I was promptly asked to come in for an in-person interview. During the interview, I was asked to troubleshoot a series of UI related problems, but was not asked about my background, or why I wanted the job, at all.

I didn't get the job, but overall the interview experience was positive and the interviewer was very nice.

Interview Question – What attracts you to the assistant Product Manager position, rather than a design position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Development Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CNET Networks in April 2008.

Interview Details – What are your strengths and weaknesses

Interview Question – what are your strengths   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CNET Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CNET Networks interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CNET Networks employees and interview candidates.