CNH Industrial N.V. Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.0

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

Initial HR interview over the phone. Then another phone interview with the chief engineer. Finally an onsite visit to meet various managers and tour the facility. Met with each manager individually for an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Holland, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (New Holland, PA).

Interview

Very casual back in 2006. Spent most of the time with the hiring manager...got to see all the facilities and vehicles. Then met with the rest of the team...and just had casual question and answer. Not intimidating at all. But, then again...I really did have a great manager.

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember any specific questions...sorry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Holland, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (New Holland, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Lots of red tape and hoops to jump through to even get an interview in person. Once I got in there the first part of the interview was a panel interview which took approximately an hour and a half. The group seemed unorganized and it took approximately 20 minutes before everyone was even prepared to start. The questions did they ask for very vague and general and were repeated multiple times as if they didn't pay attention to the answers that I was giving nor did they read my resume ahead of time. When I wouldn't stem direct questions regarding the job positions and nature of work they were very vague and wouldn't give me any direct answers. My overall impression of the company and management staff was that they were on organized and there was a lot of red tape and that it was a place that I did not want to work at. It seems wrong that they will hire people with no experience that barely speak english over people with multiple years of practical hands on experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to solve a problem   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in working for us   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

1) apply on the company website; 2) get email to schedule a phone interview; 3) ask some easy questions on the 1st phone interview, such as how many years have you use Pro/E, Do you like to work in a group or by yourself; 4) get some technique questions to asked; 5) They decided to pursue other candidates