Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CNH Industrial N.V.
- Intern (5)
- Engineering (4)
- Manufacturing Engineer (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Assembler (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Design Engineer (2)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Internee (1)
- Strategic Commodity Manager (1)
- Service Development Manager (1)
- Global Product Development Coordinator (1)
- Mateials Management (1)
- HSE Officer (1)
- Supply Chain Position (1)
- Electrical/Systems Engineer (1)
- Electrical Product/Component Development Engineer (1)
- Inbound Logistics Planner (1)
- Mechanical Engineer/Valve Department (1)
- Product Development Purchasing Specialist (1)
- Engineer Intern In Benson, MN (1)
- Parts and Service Intern (1)
- Service Representative (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Sales Specialist (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Assembly (1)
- Supply Chain Intern (1)
- Finance Intern (1)
Inbound Logistics Planner Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..
I applied online though the company website. Ended up having two phone interviews.
The first email l I got was from an outsourced recruiter who scheduled a phone interview. You are supposed to answer a few questions beforehand in the email which they say will be seen later by the hiring manager. A few days after the email I had the first phone interview with the same outsourced recruiter. No unexpected questions. About a week later I got a 2nd email to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager at CNH.
The hiring manager called almost 10 minutes late. It was slightly hard to concentrate as he sounded like he was eating a bag of potato chips...maybe it was an apple. He started reading my resume aloud to himself. He asked several generic questions about project management and leadership experience. Then I asked him a few questions. He thanked me for my time and I did the same. The whole thing lasted maybe 10 - 15 minutes. If I could give one humble suggestion it would be to read applicants resumes before calling them on the phone.
I do encourage others to apply to the company as I still think it would be a good place to work, and they are definitely growing.