CNH Industrial N.V. Inbound Logistics Planner Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Inbound Logistics Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

I applied online though the company website. Ended up having two phone interviews.

The first email l I got was from an outsourced recruiter who scheduled a phone interview. You are supposed to answer a few questions beforehand in the email which they say will be seen later by the hiring manager. A few days after the email I had the first phone interview with the same outsourced recruiter. No unexpected questions. About a week later I got a 2nd email to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager at CNH.

The hiring manager called almost 10 minutes late. It was slightly hard to concentrate as he sounded like he was eating a bag of potato chips...maybe it was an apple. He started reading my resume aloud to himself. He asked several generic questions about project management and leadership experience. Then I asked him a few questions. He thanked me for my time and I did the same. The whole thing lasted maybe 10 - 15 minutes. If I could give one humble suggestion it would be to read applicants resumes before calling them on the phone.

I do encourage others to apply to the company as I still think it would be a good place to work, and they are definitely growing.

Interview Questions

Worked for CNH Industrial N.V.? Contribute to the Community!