CNH Industrial N.V. Interview Questions

2.8

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Benson, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benson, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in May 2014.

A phone screening followed by a phone interview with a manager. The manager missed the phone interview date with me so I had to reschedule. After rescheduling, I had a phone interview with a different manager which went fine, although it was very annoying to deal with this problem.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions, nothing unexpected.   View Answer
    I was given a formal offer a week after my second phone interview. There was no negotiation on compensation or branch location.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in July 2013.

Found the job opening on the company website and applied. Was contacted by a company recruiter for an initial phone screen. Once completed I was contacted by the district manager for another phone interview about a week later. Felt like the interview went well and I was still quite interested in the position. Was flown to the town where the district manager lived. Interviewed at his home office the next day for only about 2 hours. Had to take a day and half off of work of my current job to go there. Manager explained the position and little bit of what they were looking for. Was still interested once we were finished and expressed that. He dropped me back off at the airport once we were done. Did not even have time to check in for my flight before he called and said that they filled the position with an internal candidate, but that he appreciated me coming out and he would keep me in mind for future opportunities. Over the next 4-6 weeks he called me roughly once a week to gauge my interest with the company, continuing to say that he had something in the works and I would be a great fit. Eventually I got a call from the recruiter again saying that they were going to make me an offer. I had been interviewing with different companies and the manager was aware of that. I had a couple different offers on the table. Based on where I had to relocate and the base salary it was an easy decision to accept the position.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were asked that are not typical interview questions for a mid level position.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. Base salary was more than I expected and also above the amount in which I would have accepted. The relocation package was great and went way above what I thought would be presented. No need to ask for more.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Very long interview process. Company moves slow, but is to be expected with such a large org. Went through two phone interviews, then two in person interviews. After the offer, was able to negotiate salary a bit.

Interview Questions
    • Weren't really any curve balls. A lot of focus on resume and experience.   Answer Question

Materials Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

phone call from the manger, and the process took about an hour, then received email from the HR ask me if i want to accept the offer.
    i enjoy the whole process, it is not so difficult.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Racine, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Applied online. Contacted for phone screen, had to set up the time myself. Typically a recruiter reaches out to you personally but apparently they are too lazy to do that. Phone screen with HR rep - sounded like he was right out of college. Questions were being read and all over the place. Not sure how the questions pertained to the role. The person himself didn't seem very knowledgeable about the company when questioned. Very poor example of professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer had more difficulty answering questions about the company than the candidate.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Went through on campus interview from career fair and then moved into a phone interview with a director. Process moved quickly and went very well. They were not out to try and burn you with questions, they were very objective and fair. Do your research prior to the interview as they wanted to know what you knew about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with a problem between you and a coworker and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Benson, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benson, MN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in March 2014.

Was your basic interview style. First phone, than on location. Individuals were very easy to talk to. Wanted to know about you as an individual as well as skills. Very balanced on both ends.

Interview Questions
    • None that you would not get from a normal interview at a big company.   Answer Question

Got better pay and benefits from another company.

Parts and Service Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

I met the recruiter at an on-campus job fair. I think interviewed with the recruiter the next day. During this interview I was asked typical behavioral interview questions. After a few weeks I was contacted by a hiring manager. I had a phone interview with the manager, which was a fairly straight-forward interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to overcome a difficult task whether it be a project or a certain class.   View Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in September 2013.

They hire on a temp to permanent basis, extensive background check and drug screening. There's a lot of mandatory overtime. Only one 10 minute break and one 30 min lunch are given. Showing up to your work station 15 minutes early is expected.

Interview Questions
    • Routine interview questions, except for their criminal background. They want to know everything including traffic violations.   View Answer
    No negotiations, offered a set salary, and you either accepted or declined

Assistant Interview

Was called and spoke to HR on the phone asked to come in and interviewed. Was offered a position the same day as the interview

Interview Questions

Worked for CNH Industrial N.V.? Contribute to the Community!