CNH Industrial N.V.

Updated Oct 30, 2014
Updated Oct 30, 2014

2.8

Electrical/Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

I went to university career fair and talked with one of the recruiters and he liked my military experience as IT specialist. So, we arranged interview right on that spot. In terms of interview, I had really good time talking with him. I found out that he was also a military veteran and he told me how military experience positively influence him during CNH career. Interview question was basically behavioral questions. Nothing in technical question. During end of the interview, we discussed which locations will fit for me and I even felt that I was accepted as intern. However, it turned out that I did not.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do when team-project is making no progress?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Very long interview process. Company moves slow, but is to be expected with such a large org. Went through two phone interviews, then two in person interviews. After the offer, was able to negotiate salary a bit.

Interview Questions
    • Weren't really any curve balls. A lot of focus on resume and experience.   Answer Question

Materials Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

phone call from the manger, and the process took about an hour, then received email from the HR ask me if i want to accept the offer.
    i enjoy the whole process, it is not so difficult.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Applied online. Contacted for phone screen, had to set up the time myself. Typically a recruiter reaches out to you personally but apparently they are too lazy to do that. Phone screen with HR rep - sounded like he was right out of college. Questions were being read and all over the place. Not sure how the questions pertained to the role. The person himself didn't seem very knowledgeable about the company when questioned. Very poor example of professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer had more difficulty answering questions about the company than the candidate.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Went through on campus interview from career fair and then moved into a phone interview with a director. Process moved quickly and went very well. They were not out to try and burn you with questions, they were very objective and fair. Do your research prior to the interview as they wanted to know what you knew about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with a problem between you and a coworker and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Merchandising/Marketing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in June 2014.

Long, and Slow. It made me re-think working there. Long, and Slow. It made me re-think working there. Long, and Slow. It made me re-think working there. Long, and Slow. It made me re-think working there.

Interview Questions
    • It's been a while since this experience, so now I feel I can post it. I was called for a second interview (one of six) - the hiring manager knew my boss and called to tell him I was interviewing - resulting in my immediate termination. Seriously! The HR interview (not the screening, but actual HR at CNH) was gruesome. It was an hour of 'can you give me an example of when you were in 'X situation and your boss did X'. After about 5 of them I thought the HR person was going to actually get to real questions but it didn't. After about 10 of these I started making up answers. I've been an HR person who recruited on college campuses and never asks such inane questions.   View Answer

I had little intention of moving to Racine WI

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benson, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benson, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in May 2014.

A phone screening followed by a phone interview with a manager. The manager missed the phone interview date with me so I had to reschedule. After rescheduling, I had a phone interview with a different manager which went fine, although it was very annoying to deal with this problem.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions, nothing unexpected.   View Answer
    I was given a formal offer a week after my second phone interview. There was no negotiation on compensation or branch location.

Parts and Service Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

I met the recruiter at an on-campus job fair. I think interviewed with the recruiter the next day. During this interview I was asked typical behavioral interview questions. After a few weeks I was contacted by a hiring manager. I had a phone interview with the manager, which was a fairly straight-forward interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to overcome a difficult task whether it be a project or a certain class.   View Answer

Assistant Interview

Was called and spoke to HR on the phone asked to come in and interviewed. Was offered a position the same day as the interview

Test Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in March 2014.

Was contacted by a staffing agency and approximately 3 weeks later was scheduled for an interview at the CNH facility. Met with 3 gentlemen; supervisor, test engineer, and staffing agency employee. Some questions were about technical background and experience, some were personality based and a few situational. After about 2 hours of questions a facility tour was given.

Interview Questions
    • Give experience with Data Acquisition, examples of tests.

What would be some observation of variables in order to replicate conditions in a test environment?

Examples of leadership skills

What is your experience working with agricultural equipment?

What is the largest disassembly/reassembly project you have participated in?
        Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.