CNH Industrial N.V. Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.8

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

Two interviews were conducted. First of which was by a HR representative, this was more general. Consisted of a few behavioral questions, but mainly my availability for the internship and plans for the summer that would restrict me from performing to my full potential. The second of which was by a hiring manager, this was more behavioral. Know about the organization for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your worst project, and what would you have done to make it better.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in December 2014.

Interview

Contact via email, had to set a time for a phone interview. The call was 30 minutes late, and questions were straight forward. How do you handle stress? Tell me a project you had to deal with someone that confronted your opinion. It was very quick and the interviewer kind of hung up on me because time was up.

Electrical/Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

I went to university career fair and talked with one of the recruiters and he liked my military experience as IT specialist. So, we arranged interview right on that spot. In terms of interview, I had really good time talking with him. I found out that he was also a military veteran and he told me how military experience positively influence him during CNH career. Interview question was basically behavioral questions. Nothing in technical question. During end of the interview, we discussed which locations will fit for me and I even felt that I was accepted as intern. However, it turned out that I did not.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when team-project is making no progress?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

Very long interview process. Company moves slow, but is to be expected with such a large org. Went through two phone interviews, then two in person interviews. After the offer, was able to negotiate salary a bit.

Interview Questions

• Weren't really any curve balls. A lot of focus on resume and experience.   Answer Question

Materials Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

phone call from the manger, and the process took about an hour, then received email from the HR ask me if i want to accept the offer.
    i enjoy the whole process, it is not so difficult.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Racine, WI).

Interview

Applied online. Contacted for phone screen, had to set up the time myself. Typically a recruiter reaches out to you personally but apparently they are too lazy to do that. Phone screen with HR rep - sounded like he was right out of college. Questions were being read and all over the place. Not sure how the questions pertained to the role. The person himself didn't seem very knowledgeable about the company when questioned. Very poor example of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer had more difficulty answering questions about the company than the candidate.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Went through on campus interview from career fair and then moved into a phone interview with a director. Process moved quickly and went very well. They were not out to try and burn you with questions, they were very objective and fair. Do your research prior to the interview as they wanted to know what you knew about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a problem between you and a coworker and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Benson, MN) in May 2014.

Interview

A phone screening followed by a phone interview with a manager. The manager missed the phone interview date with me so I had to reschedule. After rescheduling, I had a phone interview with a different manager which went fine, although it was very annoying to deal with this problem.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, nothing unexpected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given a formal offer a week after my second phone interview. There was no negotiation on compensation or branch location.

Parts and Service Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

I met the recruiter at an on-campus job fair. I think interviewed with the recruiter the next day. During this interview I was asked typical behavioral interview questions. After a few weeks I was contacted by a hiring manager. I had a phone interview with the manager, which was a fairly straight-forward interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to overcome a difficult task whether it be a project or a certain class.   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

Was called and spoke to HR on the phone asked to come in and interviewed. Was offered a position the same day as the interview

Interview Questions

• Why I was switching careers   1 Answer