CNH Industrial N.V.

CNH Industrial N.V. Sales Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Specialist Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for a position, tried to follow up, unsuccessfully, and finally got a phone screening by a recruiter. The interview was very positive and she is suggesting me for a phone interview with the hiring manager. However, there is no way to follow up. It's been over two weeks since the phone interview, and over two month since my original application. Personally, I think it is very unprofessional to conduct business this way. I have (hopefully) another job offer coming my way within the next two weeks or so, but I was very intrigued with this position, and even had a great interview several months ago for a position for which I would have had to relocate. I declined to relocate. The recruiter apologized in advance, saying that sometime the process takes a long time. However, if a company lists a job opening, they should be actively working to fill it, otherwise they lose great candidates, potentially. This is amateurish to say the least, for a company who pretends to be "world class".

Interview Question – Describe a time in which you worked collaboratively or as part of a team.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CNH Industrial N.V.

Worked for CNH Industrial N.V.? Contribute to the Community!

CNH Industrial N.V. – Why Work for Us?

CNH Industrial is a multinational company that is structured to carry out design, manufacturing, distribution, commercial and financial activities in international markets. Through its brands, CNH Industrial operates… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CNH Industrial N.V. Sales Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CNH Industrial N.V. employees and interview candidates.