CNI

Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.1

Security Administrator III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CNI.

I was known to the customer so there was only one interview over the phone. The hiring manager mostly talked about how great the contract was. Duties in a lead position were described . I was surprised to be asked for target salary on the phone and told HR would follow up with paperwork with a starting date in about a month.

Interview Questions
    The interviewer asked what I expected as a base salary, that is what I got. However, when I showed up I was not in a lead role.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CNI.

I applied and interviewed online. The whole process took 3 weeks. Structured process that asked pretty standard questions. Extremely friendly recruiter on the other end. Pretty simple process overall.

Interview Questions
    • Standard - I don't remember there being an extremely difficult or unexpected question asked.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

I applied online – interviewed at CNI.

After applying online, it took a few months. But then I was called for an interview and was hired within days.

Interview Questions
    • It was a very laid-back, humorous interview with two in upper management. There were no difficult questions other than if I thought I could handle the job.   Answer Question
    I was asked what I would work for first, after the interview by HR. What I was willing to work for was below what the job paid, I was told, so there was no problem.

Dentist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CNI.

There was not an interview. I had met one of their representatives through a dental meeting, and the individual remembered me. I completed an application packet, possibility spoke to a recruiter on the phone, completed more security paperwork, went to obtain a fingerprint card, waited 3 weeks, and was hired. The whole employment process took about 3 months.

Interview Questions
    • Did not have a "traditional" interview, so no questions were asked.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase.

Security Administrative III Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CNI.

Based on contacts and prior reputation got hired with minimal interview.

Interview Questions
    I was given a verbal job description which sounded interesting but turned out to be inaccurate.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

The process took a weekinterviewed at CNI in January 2012.

Casual and logical

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?   Answer Question
    None.

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at CNI in November 2011.

Over the phone and through email contact. It was super easy and the HR personnel is friendly and efficient.

Super easy

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at CNI in September 2008.

None. Change-over from former contracting company so they showed up one Monday and offered us to stay employeed. I accepted. I was really disappointed that they didn't even remotely try to tell us how wonderful the company was or anything - just here's the benefits, break into individuals with HR for your personal offer, take it or leave it.

None. They had a take-it-or-leave-it offer.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CNI in September 2012.

I had a telephone interview with this company as the managers were in different locations within the U.S. Questions asked were pertinent to the job. Based on my communications with the managers and the recruiter, I would enjoy working with this company.

Interview Questions

I declined because I required domestic partner benefits which the company does not offer. Overall, though, CNI has a decent benefits package.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shah Alam (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shah Alam (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CNI in May 2011.

It was an informal interview as i was fortunate enough to know my former boss through an ex colleague. We met at the CNI office itself during lunch and we arranged a formal one with the HR Manager.