CNL Financial Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CNL Financial

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CNL Financial in September 2012.

There were three separate interviews. The first being a normal phone screen, the second being and panel-like group interview, and then the last being with the president/head of your division. Very long process (took me about 3 weeks to get all interviews done). The position itself has had shifting deadline dates since then.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?   Answer Question

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took 4 months - interviewed at CNL Financial in January 2010.

The process was initially to take 4 weeks, but was drawn out over 4 months. I had an initial interview in October, which I was left with a positive feeling and told I would have a second interview with the company president. I was assured this would be done promptly as I had all proper licenses and qualifications. This ended up being a process that was made cumbersome due to transition of HR reps that I delt with, lack of communication on the part of the HR person, poor scheduling, and in the end due to the long process being over looked for a position that should not require such a long process. I was very agitated when phone calls were not returned for upwards of 10 to 20 days at a time, then being called back and reassured. It was just one snafu after another.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CNL Financial.

Multiple interviews with immediate supervisor and group interviews with team.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult aspect was duration of interview - it was about an hour and a half each time. There were 3 interviews.   Answer Question
    3-4 days, back and forth on a reasonable salary.

Worked for CNL Financial? Contribute to the Community!