CNL Software Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CNL Software

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CNL Software.

Interview

Interview was with current development manager, a very friendly South African gentleman, who was very polite. The interview was trivially simple, alarmingly so, in a few places I had to correct some basics in the questions I was being asked, and when I did so the interviewer became incredibly aggressive an almost attacked my basic assertions (I've since re-checked my answers online and they're definitely correct).

Interview Questions

• Very basic maths questions, and simple 'Dummies Guide' style programming questions.   Answer Question

I accepted a role elsewhere. The interviewer's aggression was unwelcome, and his lack of understanding of development fundamentals alarmed me. His aggressive insistence that he was correct even when provably wrong seemed like a nightmare waiting to happen, clearly a very green manager with very little actual experience in software. The premises are also incredibly basic, in a tiny commercial estate miles from anywhere/anything, the recruiter had told me it was a cutting edge high-tech company, and in reality it's more of a back-street software house. These two factors combined put me off completely. I liked the idea of a short commute, but ultimately decided I'd be happier commuting into London.

Software Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knaphill, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CNL Software (Knaphill, England (UK)).

Interview

Senior level interview looks like junior level and don't have any usual checks etc.

Interview Questions

• There was basic math questions which was difficult to don't answer.   Answer Question