CNL Software Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Senior Developer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at CNL Software.

Interview was with current development manager, a very friendly South African gentleman, who was very polite.

The interview was trivially simple, alarmingly so, in a few places I had to correct some basics in the questions I was being asked, and when I did so the interviewer became incredibly aggressive an almost attacked my basic assertions (I've since re-checked my answers online and they're definitely correct).

Interview Questions
    • Very basic maths questions, and simple 'Dummies Guide' style programming questions.   Answer Question

I accepted a role elsewhere.

The interviewer's aggression was unwelcome, and his lack of understanding of development fundamentals alarmed me. His aggressive insistence that he was correct even when provably wrong seemed like a nightmare waiting to happen, clearly a very green manager with very little actual experience in software.

The premises are also incredibly basic, in a tiny commercial estate miles from anywhere/anything, the recruiter had told me it was a cutting edge high-tech company, and in reality it's more of a back-street software house.

These two factors combined put me off completely. I liked the idea of a short commute, but ultimately decided I'd be happier commuting into London.

Software Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knaphill, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knaphill, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CNL Software.

Senior level interview looks like junior level and don't have any usual checks etc.

Interview Questions
    • There was basic math questions which was difficult to don't answer.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at CNL Software

Worked for CNL Software? Contribute to the Community!