COMFORCE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Rochester, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at COMFORCE in September 2011.

Interview Details – The initial contact was via phone. I met my recruiter about 2 minutes before I was to interview at the hiring company, just outside the building. The recruiter had given me no advise or help or any information of any kind regarding the job I was to be interviewing for. If I had not worked at the company previously I would not have known anything about the position I was to be interviewing for. But since I had worked there previously, I did know something about the group I was interviewing with.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for COMFORCE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at COMFORCE Embedded Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by COMFORCE employees and interview candidates.