COMFORCE

www.comforce.com

COMFORCE Interview Questions

2.5

Coder Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at COMFORCE.

The process is painless. The recruiter contaced me after applying through Linkend, a few days later I had completed the rpocess and had an offer on the table.

Interview Questions
    • I have so there were no real difficult questions... I just do not like the standized question about your strength and weaknesses.   Answer Question
    agian painless

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at COMFORCE.

I was contacted via phone and had a phone interview and was then invited to meet with the director/hiring manager. We met and it went great, I was told then that I could be seen effectively doing the job and being excellent at it with my previous work experience and personal drive/ambitions/goals. I was then invited to 'part 2' where I'd meet the team. That part was not an interview but before I left I was asked my opinion, as in what did I think because they really seemed to want to bring me on-board. I told them I look forward to proceeding to next steps.

Well, I never heard back from them. I finally got a hold of them maybe 2 weeks later and was told that after consulting with the person who phone interviewed me (which I'd passed), that my previous work experience in their opinion would not enable me to fare well with the company and be successful, and thus they were no longer considering me. This was really confusing to me, because they knew all this beforehand via my resume and was excited/displayed full attention and enthusiasm throughout my process except the end where I was told I wasn't chosen.

How could I (1) be contacted by phone, (2) do a phone interview, (3) do an in-person interview, and then (4) meet the team on a different day....and the end result/answer be that I'm not chosen because of my previous work experience. They hadn't asked for references nor done a background check or anything by that time. But, that was my experience. I feel it was a waste of time, honestly - doing the phone interview, in-person interview, and 'interview' where I met the team. I knew it all sounded too good to be true, because in the end I really wanted a shot with the Company and I know I would have been great!

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at COMFORCE in September 2011.

The initial contact was via phone. I met my recruiter about 2 minutes before I was to interview at the hiring company, just outside the building. The recruiter had given me no advise or help or any information of any kind regarding the job I was to be interviewing for. If I had not worked at the company previously I would not have known anything about the position I was to be interviewing for. But since I had worked there previously, I did know something about the group I was interviewing with.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at COMFORCE in October 2010.

Met with the company who discussed the position. Then was called to the client site and interviewed wih the client in person. 5 people interviewed me.

Interview Questions
    • What was the project that you failed on   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you dealt with a difficult client and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at COMFORCE in March 2010.

I was first interviewed on phone for about 1-1.5 hours, by hiring manager. That went OK.
    Then I had face-to-face interview, where I had chance to meet hiring manager, director, and CIO. Technical part of interview went fine. The problem came with the attitude and expectation of upper management. I was told that we expect our employees to work around 11-12 hours (with no overtime or bonus given for that) a day and there are approaching deadlines. When I asked about flexibility to be able to work from home, I was told with not so nice face expression that we do not allow working from home every now and then. Thats OK, but come ON,do they really want employee to sit and be in office everyday for 11-12 hours, where is the family life then?
    After that when I got there offer, it was not good at all in comparison of there expectations from employees.

Interview Questions
    • did not experience any difficult technical or other question.   Answer Question

company has below average health insurance plan, very few holidays, no-flexibility what-so-ever. The overall culture of upper management is, you work for us on our condition.