COMSOL

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at COMSOL in September 2011.

Interview Details – Basic

Interview Question – Tell me about your previous experience.   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at COMSOL in August 2011.

Interview Details – I met with two marketing managers. The first marketing manager sat me down and asked me questions regarding my former employee. She provided great detail about the position and the company. A couple turn offs were that 1) The interview was in the later part of the day so the interview felt rushed. 2) When I asked why the position was open, she stated that the person in the position was not really qualified for the position and sort of "fell into it" by chance. Doesn't really make you feel great about the company's hiring tactics. She did provide me with positive feedback regarding my qualifications saying that I would be able to jump into the position and get acclimated quickly which was a plus, since she was looking to fill the position quickly. I met with second marketing manager and she was very friendly. The general questions were average for an interview: why are you the person for this position? what are your strengths/weaknesses? etc. I never heard back.

Interview Questions

Worked for COMSOL? Contribute to the Community!