COMSOL

COMSOL Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Assistant Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at COMSOL in September 2011.

Basic

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for COMSOL

Marketing Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at COMSOL in August 2011.

I met with two marketing managers. The first marketing manager sat me down and asked me questions regarding my former employee. She provided great detail about the position and the company. A couple turn offs were that 1) The interview was in the later part of the day so the interview felt rushed. 2) When I asked why the position was open, she stated that the person in the position was not really qualified for the position and sort of "fell into it" by chance. Doesn't really make you feel great about the company's hiring tactics. She did provide me with positive feedback regarding my qualifications saying that I would be able to jump into the position and get acclimated quickly which was a plus, since she was looking to fill the position quickly. I met with second marketing manager and she was very friendly. The general questions were average for an interview: why are you the person for this position? what are your strengths/weaknesses? etc. I never heard back.

Interview Questions