COMTek Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Recruiting Operations Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at COMTek in August 2008.

In the Army ROTC world it is very much on who you know. I knew some people that referred me for this position and I was able to get this job. I had all the qualifications so that helped (Army Officer, Command Time, Secuirty Clearance, Still in the guard (or retired)) So all these factors helped. The Interview was fairly relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in the first 90 days if you got the job   View Answer
    minimal

NOC Engineer Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at COMTek in April 2011.

Simple Network Operations, Cisco and Circuit troubleshooting questions. Interview over the phone, take a drug test then come into the site to sign paper work. Process took less than a week.

Interview Questions
    • If you are unable to find a problem to an issue, even though the client swears there is one, what should you do?   View Answer

Senior Military Science Instructor Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at COMTek in March 2010.

Applied online initially and then was put in touch with a regional manager who matched my desired location with available openings. There were two that met my criteria and I did phone interviews with the Professors of Military Science with both. One wanted a Master's degree in the candidate they hired so they passed on me. The other selected me and I started within the month.

Interview Questions

Worked for COMTek? Contribute to the Community!