CONEXIS Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Participant Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at CONEXIS in August 2009.

The Human Resources contact was very prompt and helpful. An extensive Skill Test must be preformed prior to the interview. If you prefer, you may be able to take the test from home, otherwise it is done at the company. The interview was fairly informal and relaxed, but remember not to get too comfortable. Also be aware that the company is EXTREMELY customer service driven.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you the right person for this job?   View Answer

Manager Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at CONEXIS in October 2011.

Not a good first impression. The company reached out to me about the position, but after the interviews and successful skills testing I never heard from them again. I wrote and called to express continued interest in the position but they did not respond at all. Even if the job was put on hold it would be professional courtesy to inform a candidate! I found it interesting that all candidates, even VP level (according to the HR manager), have to take a basic spelling, grammar, and office skills test.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Just the usual questions about handling challenging personalities, juggling priorities.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at CONEXIS

Worked for CONEXIS? Contribute to the Community!