CONMED Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2015

3.2

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CONMED Corporation.

Interview

1. Sumit Resume and cover on line.
    2. If selected a short phone interview with placement type individual that knows the business.
    3. Selected a round of three seperate interviewing sessions will be progress. Each of the sessions will consist of 4 to five interveuwers back to back. It normally takes 2 to 3 hours.
    4. Each odf the three setions are progressive. If you make it through to the third interview and are selected, An offer will be extened.
    5. Your first month is geard more toward you getting to know the stakeholders you will be working with on a day to day basis.
    6. After the honeymoon period is over (about a month) bee ready to work and contribute. The 90 day probation period clock is ticking. 40K contributions do not happen until you are accepted as a full fledged employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Closed small inteview room with a couple chairs. One on One. relaxed. Be honest with your answeres, if you do not know a technical topic be hoest and reply that you will get back with them once you do a little research. The technical will be on simple topics you should know.

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CONMED Corporation.

Interview

3 interviews. 1st interview on phone with HR - about half an hour. Generic questions. 2nd meeting via phone with applicable department. 3rd interview on site, half a day, met with 3-4 people variety of levels. Reaching out to a recruiter via LinkedIn is your best way in.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move to Utica?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate fair vacation or pay.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CONMED Corporation (Largo, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone screening by in-house recruiter was scheduled quickly, however, she asked many off-topic questions that were beyond the scope of the job. This resulted in an awkward interview that was highly irrelevant to bring competence to the position available. I was told there would be a follow-up at the end of the week or Monday of next week saying "yes" or "no." Needless to say, there was never a call or follow-up.

Interview Questions

• What experience with design control do you have and what challenges did you face?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CONMED Corporation.

Interview

They have an in-house recruiter who will schedule a phone interview first and decide whether to forward you to the hiring manager. Their positions are listed on many career websites and even on their company's website. Starts with phone interview, then face to face, then I believe either another face to face to a visit to their corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Why are you currently looking? A couple of behavior questions. Pretty straight forward.   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CONMED Corporation.

Interview

Prior knowledge of company but came to it through a recruiter. I had two face to face interviews with a Regional Manager and flew to Division HQ for face to face with National Sales Manager

Interview Questions

• What is the most recent expensive purchase that you have made and why did you make it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CONMED Corporation.

Interview

Interview process is quick and relatively easy if they find the individual they are looking for...

Interview Questions

• Sell your prior products to the VP of Sales... You must have a very clean driving record.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utica, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CONMED Corporation (Utica, NY).

Interview

At the time, which was before company went through a total cultural change the interview process was very good. Met with the former HR manager and management. At the time it was a very friendly company that really cared about it's employees which is why I took the position offered to me. I felt very at ease with everyone that I interviewed with. Latter the company took a 180

Interview Questions

• Questions were very specific to your knowledge of the position you were applying for.   1 Answer

RN As Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CONMED Corporation (Hagerstown, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very lengthy. I was promised advancement during the interview that never occurred once I was hired and oriented.

Negotiation

There was none

Quality Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CONMED Corporation in April 2013.

Interview

Had a few phone screens then went on site for a face to face interview. Met with about half a dozen people overall it was a good experience and every was nice. Received follow up in a few weeks overall the process took about 1 month. Most of the questions were pretty straight forward no behavioral interviewing

Interview Questions

I decided to explore other opportunities

Senior Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CONMED Corporation (Largo, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with 6 people and took 6.5 hrs. Each person was expert in their field. Very professional interview team, with both Technical and General questions. I suggest you bring water bottle with you. You'll be taking non-stop for 6.5 hours. ConMed seems to be a great place to work and I wish I could have joined their team! The Corporate Recruiter is great to work with. Full Disclosures and you'll know what to expect with the phone interview.