CONMED Corporation

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CONMED Corporation in June 2014.

Phone screening by in-house recruiter was scheduled quickly, however, she asked many off-topic questions that were beyond the scope of the job. This resulted in an awkward interview that was highly irrelevant to bring competence to the position available. I was told there would be a follow-up at the end of the week or Monday of next week saying "yes" or "no." Needless to say, there was never a call or follow-up.

Interview Questions
    • What experience with design control do you have and what challenges did you face?   Answer Question

Senior Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CONMED Corporation in April 2013.

Interviewed with 6 people and took 6.5 hrs. Each person was expert in their field. Very professional interview team, with both Technical and General questions. I suggest you bring water bottle with you. You'll be taking non-stop for 6.5 hours. ConMed seems to be a great place to work and I wish I could have joined their team! The Corporate Recruiter is great to work with. Full Disclosures and you'll know what to expect with the phone interview.

Interview Questions