Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CONMED Corporation
- Territory Manager (4)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Sales Territory Associate (1)
- ElectroSurgery Sales (1)
- Manufacturing Superintendent (1)
- RN As Licensed Practical Nurse (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Engineer I (1)
- Quality Specialist (1)
- Senior Production Planner (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation (Largo, FL) in December 2014.
Interview with Engineering Manager and One senior Engineer. Know your resume, they'll ask some detailed questions based on what you list. In addition to questions about college classes. Interview was scheduled for 30 minutes, no tour involved.
- Questions about resume and project experience in college, what role did you take in a project group? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation (Largo, FL) in June 2014.
Phone screening by in-house recruiter was scheduled quickly, however, she asked many off-topic questions that were beyond the scope of the job. This resulted in an awkward interview that was highly irrelevant to bring competence to the position available. I was told there would be a follow-up at the end of the week or Monday of next week saying "yes" or "no." Needless to say, there was never a call or follow-up.
- What experience with design control do you have and what challenges did you face? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation (Largo, FL) in April 2013.
Interviewed with 6 people and took 6.5 hrs. Each person was expert in their field. Very professional interview team, with both Technical and General questions. I suggest you bring water bottle with you. You'll be taking non-stop for 6.5 hours. ConMed seems to be a great place to work and I wish I could have joined their team! The Corporate Recruiter is great to work with. Full Disclosures and you'll know what to expect with the phone interview.
- What will you do on the first day of your job? Answer Question