CONNEXIONS

Very Easy Interview

College of Insurance Student Interview

College of Insurance Student
Orlando, FL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CONNEXIONS in August 2011.

Interview Details – I went to a job fair that they had at their facility, it was for the college of insurance they where recluting people to get their licence and then offer them a job, they specified that they pay all you need to help you to get yor FL health insurance licence, and when I say everything is even the books, the pad, the pencil that you gonna use. That was a thursday, they gave us (to me and a xuple of people that where there) a letter accepting us in the "college of insurance", we starte next monday. The letter specified that it was not a job offer, that they wanted us to get our licence first and then we will be working for them.

Interview Question – There where no qestions, the lady just went to the room and informed us the process and that's it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negociation

Worked for CONNEXIONS? Contribute to the Community!