CONNEXIONS Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

College of Insurance Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at CONNEXIONS in August 2011.

I went to a job fair that they had at their facility, it was for the college of insurance they where recluting people to get their licence and then offer them a job, they specified that they pay all you need to help you to get yor FL health insurance licence, and when I say everything is even the books, the pad, the pencil that you gonna use. That was a thursday, they gave us (to me and a xuple of people that where there) a letter accepting us in the "college of insurance", we starte next monday. The letter specified that it was not a job offer, that they wanted us to get our licence first and then we will be working for them.

Interview Questions
    • There where no qestions, the lady just went to the room and informed us the process and that's it.   Answer Question
    No negociation

Interviews for Top Jobs at CONNEXIONS

Worked for CONNEXIONS? Contribute to the Community!