CONSOL Energy Royalty Accountant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Royalty Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CONSOL Energy in November 2011.

Applied to Consol online. Heard back from them immediately and was set up for a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of mostly administrative questions that could have been easily found on my resume. After the phone interview I was asked to come in for an office interview. The atmosphere at the office was very relaxed. The interview was with two managers in the accounting department. They did most of the talking about the position and the history of the company. I was asked to describe the highlights of my previous work experience and what relevant skills I had. After the managers left I had a closing interview with HR that essentially asked the same questions as were asked in the phone interview.

Interview Questions