CONSOL Energy

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Royalty Accountant Interview

Royalty Accountant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CONSOL Energy in November 2011.

Interview Details – Applied to Consol online. Heard back from them immediately and was set up for a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of mostly administrative questions that could have been easily found on my resume. After the phone interview I was asked to come in for an office interview. The atmosphere at the office was very relaxed. The interview was with two managers in the accounting department. They did most of the talking about the position and the history of the company. I was asked to describe the highlights of my previous work experience and what relevant skills I had. After the managers left I had a closing interview with HR that essentially asked the same questions as were asked in the phone interview.

Interview Question – What do you know about the history of Consol?   Answer Question

Worked for CONSOL Energy? Contribute to the Community!