CORSP Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CORSP

Factory Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CORSP in March 2012.

Interview

Returned application, checked back, received call, had interview. Heard nothing back negetivily or positively.

Interview Questions

• How to handle a dispute in work place.   1 Answer

Education Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CORSP in June 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by phone to set up interview. My supervisor and the team of 5 that I would be working with was also present. Each person had questions regarding state policies, how I would handle different scenarios (conflict). They asked a lot of questions that required specific answers. No questions that were vague. They want someone with an easy going personality, flexible, knowledgeable about the agency policies. Offices were beautiful, recently remodeled, pond in back. Desirable work culture includes shared institutional values, priorities, rewards and other practices which foster inclusion, high performance, and commitment, while still allowing diversity in thought and action.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated my wage based on salary instead of hourly. It just depends on the position. I think degreed positions have a better chance at negotiating salaries. However, management is willing to listen and will try to work out a plan to meet your needs if possible.