COUNTRY Financial

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Agent Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at COUNTRY Financial in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through a college job board and was called within 2 hours and scheduled an interview for the next day. I met with one agent but there were 4 in the office. The job expectations were high for the $10 per hour rate of pay. The job was advertised as part-time but they wanted a commitment to work up to 40 hours, of course they offered no benefits.

Interview Questions

• Will you feel safe being in the office alone most of the time?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you performed outstanding customer service?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at COUNTRY Financial

Worked for COUNTRY Financial? Contribute to the Community!

COUNTRY Financial Videos

COUNTRY Financial – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are At COUNTRY Financial, meeting the needs of our customers is our #1 priority. We all connect with the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives. We do this through auto, home and life insurance to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at COUNTRY Financial Agent Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by COUNTRY Financial employees and interview candidates.