COUNTRY Financial

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance and Financial Advisor Interview

Insurance and Financial Advisor

The process took 1 week - interviewed at COUNTRY Financial in January 2010.

Interview Details – Went to a 1 on 1 interview with a Grayslake IL Branch Manager. The company seems like a nice place to work. The interview was relatively casual. In order to be an Insurance and Financial advisor employee for Country, it is the responsibility of the applicant to pay for the Series licenses required for the position before the company will sign an employment contract. Costs around seven or eight hundred dollars to take all of the required licenses. The good part, however, is that Country will give a sign-on bonus after completing a two week training course which covers the money spent on the exams and more.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at COUNTRY Financial

Worked for COUNTRY Financial? Contribute to the Community!

COUNTRY Financial Videos

COUNTRY Financial – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are At COUNTRY Financial, meeting the needs of our customers is our #1 priority. We all connect with the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives. We do this through auto, home and life insurance to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at COUNTRY Financial Insurance and Financial Advisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by COUNTRY Financial employees and interview candidates.