CPA Global

Updated Sep 27, 2014

3.1

BTO Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CPA Global.

The hiring process was very easy and relaxing. I had a brief phone interview and shortly after receiving a call asking for a face-to-face interview at their North American HQ. The initial in-person interview was calm and the HR generalist was very easy going. She did not ask any outlandish questions and allowed me to answer to the best of my ability without cutting me short. The second interview was with the actual manager who would be my direct report. Again, the questions asked during the second interview were very focused. All personnel involved during the hiring process were very friendly and answered any questions I had with the utmost honesty.

Interview Questions
    • Since my original hire date was almost 7 years ago, it's tough for me to say what the most difficult or unexpected question was during the interviews.   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase was fairly quick and painless. Their offer was significantly more than what I was making at a prior job along with a very comprehensive benefits package.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CPA Global in January 2014.

I was contacted via email to set up an interview. I met with the hiring manager and the person who was recently promoted from the position I was interviewing for. They asked standard interview questions. I followed up with the hiring manager via email and gave her additional information she had requested to demonstrate my ability to generate leads.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CPA Global in May 2014.

CPA Global India's recruitment team is extremely unprofessional and incompetent. They wasted my 5 days in so called interviews for two different teams and after shortlisting, mysteriously their positions go on hold and the recruitment person starts giving excuses and vague answers. Won't recommend this company to anyone.

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CPA Global.

1) Telephonic interview -technical testing on 2 yrs of exp
    2) Written testing test
    3) Manager's round
    4) HR

Interview Questions
    • when you design test case, what should you ask for first and foremost?   View Answer

Intellectual Property Research Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at CPA Global in April 2012.

As the profile demanded the good technical Knowledge, so
    1st round : a patent was given to me, and a separate sheet of question(5), questions were to read the patent and explain what problem it is solving, 2) how is it solving 3) find keywords 4) summarize the invention.

2nd : Technical round_1

panel of three interviewers; asked me my 2 favorite subjects
    it was purely technical, they went to know your in depth knowledge of the subjects.

3rd : Technical Round_2

Person from Higher Management took the interview
    the questions were more of logical or application of technology.

4th: With the Director

why I want to join CPA with this profile?
    u were working as sales engineer, its a glamorous job why do you want to leave it and enter into IP industry?
    checked on my commitment to stay in the company.

Interview Questions
    • what is the minimum distance between two metro pillars? state the reason why?
      also, is there any slack in the track (between two metro pillars)?

Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. Though there are higher chances of negotiations for IP researcher.

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CPA Global in June 2011.

Phone interview then in person interview with headhunter. Then a meeting with HR lead. Date and time wasn't very convenient so I warned headhunter that I might be late. This turned out to be true but HR had no flex in time so interview cut short.

Then went totally quiet. No response to emails and telephone messages.

If you take things this far and a candidate gives up time twice, a simple yes/no wouldn't be too much to ask.

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CPA Global in February 2011.

It was well timed and no delays.

recruiter shortlisted my profile and asked for dates.

On the day of interview, the process was:

1) Aptitude Test
    2) Technical Test
    3) One round of interview (2 persons)

Interview Questions
    • Asked more about localization as I just started leading that effort.   View Answer
    • general QA/testing concepts   Answer Question

Patent Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CPA Global in December 2010.

Sequence of Interview.

Phone Interview

Skills Test

Personality Test

IQ/Intelligence Test

Group/Panel Interview

1:1 Interview

Background Check

It is a research oriented role and would require the candidate to have a sound conceptual understanding of current technologies

Ability to work accurately under pressure, regularly dealing with large volume
    Ability to prioritise individual workload
    Understand both internal and external customer requirements and provide and implement ideas for improvement
    Team player
    Provide consistent high quality output

Has a positive and constructive manner and is solutions focused
    Is enthusiastic, determined to succeed & shows 100% commitment
    Delivers to deadlines, follows up on commitments
    Demonstrates commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of the business
    Considers work from customer’s perspective to ensure customers needs are met
    Works accurately under pressure (and enjoys it)
    Has strong and effective communication skills and is able to deliver a clear message

Must be Post Graduate Engineer with relevant research experience

Interview Questions
    negotiation happen for experience candidate

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at CPA Global in September 2010.

It takes a lot of time in the interview, you have to wait for at least 4-5 hours for the interviews. Later if you get selected, they would want you to join the very next day.

No negotiation possible

Accountant Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CPA Global in September 2010.

Interview process consisted of interviews and meetings. Mostly resume discussion with some what if scenarios. Found interviewers to be knowledgable in their field and well dressed. Once there was a discussion of accounting topics. When that happened, I was happy because I am trained in accounting. At other times there was a discussion of legal processes which was interesting.