CPL Resources Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2015
Updated Jan 6, 2015

2.0

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CPL Resources in September 2014.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process. I applied online via CPL and got an interview within a week. The interview was very casual with only a few people going as far as to suit up. We were asked to complete a quick test, which I am positive I failed and then I was called aside for my German interview. i had originally expected an elaborate German test but instead I was told to speak on two topics of my choice - Hobbys, The Difference Between Life In The Country And The City and South-East Asia. I chose the last one which was the interviewers favorite topic by chance - he loved the topic so much that I actually said very little.

Very. Casual.

No one in the company stays for long. CPL are obviously fine with hiring foreign language speakers for the short term and this mentality extends to the interview process - shove them in the interview, hire them quickly until they realise how bad the pay is and finally leave.

Interview

I rang them and asked for a face to face meeting to discuss positions in Microsoft. I was connected by phone to a recruiter who asked me had I any experience in the IT industry. When I explained I hadn't he suggested I try a different recruitment agency.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CPL Resources (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone call, technical test with 36 questions and one interview onsite.

Interview Questions

• technical question was not easy. A lot of questions regarding office package.   Answer Question

Data Evaluator for Google Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CPL Resources (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone conversation. Later 1:1 interview plus preparation for main interview after CV was chosen by Google.

Interview Questions

• How many pints of beer were drunk in Dublin pubs yesterday?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Recruiter Interview

Application

Interview

• Phone interview
    • Two onsite interviews
    • Test

Interview Questions

• No, the questions are very standard and easy going. Focus on sell, targets and KPI.   Answer Question

Incident Lifecycle Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CPL Resources (Leixlip (Ireland)) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied online, recieved a phone interview with CPL who basically prepared me for the real interview with Hewlett-Packard (as I work outsourced for them). When I recieved the real interview with HP, I had already answered most questions during the CPL interview.

Interview Questions

• How long are you planning to stay?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible. I recieved their basic contract and accepted.

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CPL Resources (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2010.

Interview

You get an online interview , then language interview there after HR interview