CPM Group Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CPM Group

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CPM Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Its like a conversation. Mainly tell them about yourself and some questions about past experiences and projects. No technical questions. How do you hear about us. Why want to work for us.

Research Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CPM Group.

Interview

Submitted my resume through my school's career service website. Invited to come in for an interview. Interviewed with the two director's of research. The questions were behavioral mostly, however, we started talking about the economy and then different industries. I think the interview kind of changed course and the interviewer was not expecting to ask questions about the economy/ industry.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was asked general behavioral questions meeting with several people. They were trying to see if I was a fit.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, though know general background of commodity industry and have talking points.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berchem, Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CPM Group (Berchem, Antwerp (Belgium)) in December 2012.

Interview

Psychological testings (3 different tests, based on Big 5)
    Learning testings (checking what you know and how fast you can learn new things)
    Capability testings (checking your capacities needed for the job)
    Interview from one hour
    Roleplay

Interview Questions

• Roleplay: I had to handle a solliciter that came back after his interview because he was rejected.   1 Answer