CR England

20 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Driver Interview

Driver

I applied online and interviewed at CR England.

Interview Details – Short, the company asked a few background questions. Such as how long have you been a driver. Do you have a valid truck drivers license. Overall a good company to work for

Negotiation Details – No

Customer Manager Interview

Customer Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CR England in January 2013.

Interview Details – two face to face interviews. met with the ops managers and then came back to meet with the VP. followed up with the staffing agency and that was it. I received the offer letter via e-mail and once I signed the letter and emailed it back, I was an official employee.

Negotiation Details – not much to negotiate - received a letter that stated the starting pay.

Driver Interview

Driver
Tucson, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CR England in June 2014.

Interview Details – Very rude and not helpful at all, interviewer was not at responsive to any on my questions or concerns. It was as though the person did not want to be bothered with an interview.

Interview Question – No question just rude and short with answer   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Truck Driver CLASS A OTR Interview

Truck Driver CLASS A OTR
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CR England in July 2013.

Interview Details – short and sweet lies from the start.!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! ! !!!!!!! !!!!!! !! !! ! !!!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!!

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations at all take it or leave the school.

Dedicated Company Driver Interview

Dedicated Company Driver
Gary, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CR England in September 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted a application on the computer,was given a phone call ,the next day asking if I could come on a greyhound bus to Gary Indiana from PA, I said no I need a day or two they, had me on a greyhound for 26 hours ,got to the school they were backed up,with new recruits ,I was one of 156 people in the current class,they acted like it was high school.

Reason for Declining – Wanted to move on. Working for England is depressing

Truck Driver Interview

Truck Driver
Waxahachie, TX

I applied online - interviewed at CR England in November 2013.

Interview Details – 1 interview. Rushed me to bus and training. Good sells pitch, but did not live up to promises.

Interview Question – Everything   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – RUN. DO not buy their sells pitch.

Truck Driver Trainee Interview

Truck Driver Trainee
Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CR England in October 2013.

Interview Details – Go on ;ine and apply for training and a recuiter will get back with you.

Truck Driver Interview

Truck Driver
Fontana, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CR England.

Interview Details – No interview for trainees - if you pass their school, you are hired. Once on-line app is filled out, expect a response almost immediately. They will send a bus ticket for the school closest. You will get a decent hotel room and usually have a room mate. Their main hub is Salt Lake City and they have dorms there for students - much less pleasant than the hotels. If you don't work for them at least six months, then you owe $3000 for the school. During the first month of apprenticeship (with a trainer) you get $62/day x 7 days a week. If you don't screw up then you are hired automatically.

Interview Question – what is your shirt collar size   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They may encourage you to lease and train. The money is good for this work but unless you are an extraordinarily competent individual this is probably a bad idea. Don't get stuck in OTR any length of time 0 the pay is crap. There are many Walmart dedicated jobs which pay decently

Fleet Manager Interview

Fleet Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CR England.

Interview Details – Three interviews. One with a recruiter: very general background/experience questions, provide you with information about the position. Two with Operations Managers: most questions involve past work experience. Not difficult interviews if you have any experience in transportation working with drivers.

Interview Question – Again, nothing too technical. Do you have experience with DOT HOS? That kind of thing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing negotiable. It's a staged pay scale when you begin.

Dispatcher/Operations Representative Interview

Dispatcher/Operations Representative
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CR England.

Interview Details – 3 stages with me. #1 with HR on phone. #2 in person with HR., #3 with dispatch operations management - usually 3 managers in one room. Their website has job listings.

Interview Question – Nothing to difficult. Typical trucking interview questions.- i.e. How do u handle difficult drivers, load situations, a lot about previous trucking jobs. can you work long hours, mostly managing stress and transportation issues.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. take it or leave it. They list all the benefits, hours of your work week, how the process will go and their expectations. If you want to proceed then you work under all their guidlines

Interviews for Top Jobs at CR England

Worked for CR England? Contribute to the Community!