CR England Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

1.9

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CR England (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Took about 2 - 3 weeks to get an interview. Was basically told in the interview I wasn't hired. The interviewer seemed disinterested in myself. I didn't feel like I was being given a fair chance. It felt like they already knew who they wanted I was a token interview just so they could say they interviewed x number of people.

Interview Questions

• Did you participate in any clubs in High School?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burns Harbor, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CR England (Burns Harbor, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Very long process took to much time could have give most what they need over the phone or internet.what took the longest was waiting for some of the old employer to call them back or just give them a response about us.

Driver Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CR England.

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter at first. They then had me shadow a current employee in the position I was applying for. I then interviewed with two other individuals. After which I was told there would be one more interview on another day if they chose to move forward with me.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle stress?   1 Answer

The pay during the long training period was extremely low, and didn't increase by much after training was over.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burns Harbor, IN

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at CR England (Burns Harbor, IN).

Interview

Cdl mill. Will hire anyone with a pulse that can pass cdl test. Just a big sales pitch full of lies. This company should be shut down for the betterment of mankind.

Interview Questions

• What were u thinking workin for that company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CR England (Jacksonville, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Pretty good I had a good recruiter who had me verify everything on the website before I signed the contract. He was straight forward with me at all time and he wanted to make sure this was what I wanted. When asked why he stated he only gets paid if I finish the class so better to tell me the facts and back out now then back out at school.

Interview Questions

• Was there anything I needed to make the transition easier?   1 Answer

Driver Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CR England.

Interview

Met with Corporate Recruiter at recruitment event, underwent a quick interview there outlining the job and any management experience I had. Conducted another interview focusing on my work experience and management skills. Was asked to meet with two regional managers and interview took a turn focusing on "aggressiveness" in the workplace (as a positive).

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how aggressive are you in the workplace?   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CR England (West Valley City, UT).

Interview

There is an initial technical interview, followed by a team interview for personality and fit. The questions apply to the issue they experience at CR England. No Google or analogy questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it offer.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CR England.

Interview

Short, the company asked a few background questions. Such as how long have you been a driver. Do you have a valid truck drivers license. Overall a good company to work for

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CR England (Tucson, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

Very rude and not helpful at all, interviewer was not at responsive to any on my questions or concerns. It was as though the person did not want to be bothered with an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CR England (Fontana, CA).

Interview

No interview for trainees - if you pass their school, you are hired. Once on-line app is filled out, expect a response almost immediately. They will send a bus ticket for the school closest. You will get a decent hotel room and usually have a room mate. Their main hub is Salt Lake City and they have dorms there for students - much less pleasant than the hotels. If you don't work for them at least six months, then you owe $3000 for the school. During the first month of apprenticeship (with a trainer) you get $62/day x 7 days a week. If you don't screw up then you are hired automatically.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They may encourage you to lease and train. The money is good for this work but unless you are an extraordinarily competent individual this is probably a bad idea. Don't get stuck in OTR any length of time 0 the pay is crap. There are many Walmart dedicated jobs which pay decently