CR England Interview Questions

1.8

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Valley City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CR England.

There is an initial technical interview, followed by a team interview for personality and fit. The questions apply to the issue they experience at CR England. No Google or analogy questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, take it or leave it offer.

Driver Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CR England.

Short, the company asked a few background questions. Such as how long have you been a driver. Do you have a valid truck drivers license. Overall a good company to work for

Customer Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CR England in January 2013.

two face to face interviews. met with the ops managers and then came back to meet with the VP. followed up with the staffing agency and that was it. I received the offer letter via e-mail and once I signed the letter and emailed it back, I was an official employee.

not much to negotiate - received a letter that stated the starting pay.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CR England in June 2014.

Very rude and not helpful at all, interviewer was not at responsive to any on my questions or concerns. It was as though the person did not want to be bothered with an interview.

Truck Driver CLASS A OTR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CR England in July 2013.

short and sweet lies from the start.!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! ! !!!!!!! !!!!!! !! !! ! !!!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!!

Interview Questions
    no negotiations at all take it or leave the school.

Dedicated Company Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gary, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at CR England in September 2013.

Submitted a application on the computer,was given a phone call ,the next day asking if I could come on a greyhound bus to Gary Indiana from PA, I said no I need a day or two they, had me on a greyhound for 26 hours ,got to the school they were backed up,with new recruits ,I was one of 156 people in the current class,they acted like it was high school.

Wanted to move on. Working for England is depressing

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waxahachie, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waxahachie, TX

I applied online - interviewed at CR England in November 2013.

1 interview. Rushed me to bus and training. Good sells pitch, but did not live up to promises.

Interview Questions
    RUN. DO not buy their sells pitch.

Truck Driver Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at CR England in October 2013.

Go on ;ine and apply for training and a recuiter will get back with you.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fontana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CR England.

No interview for trainees - if you pass their school, you are hired. Once on-line app is filled out, expect a response almost immediately. They will send a bus ticket for the school closest. You will get a decent hotel room and usually have a room mate. Their main hub is Salt Lake City and they have dorms there for students - much less pleasant than the hotels. If you don't work for them at least six months, then you owe $3000 for the school. During the first month of apprenticeship (with a trainer) you get $62/day x 7 days a week. If you don't screw up then you are hired automatically.

Interview Questions
    They may encourage you to lease and train. The money is good for this work but unless you are an extraordinarily competent individual this is probably a bad idea. Don't get stuck in OTR any length of time 0 the pay is crap. There are many Walmart dedicated jobs which pay decently

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CR England.

Three interviews. One with a recruiter: very general background/experience questions, provide you with information about the position. Two with Operations Managers: most questions involve past work experience. Not difficult interviews if you have any experience in transportation working with drivers.

Interview Questions
    • Again, nothing too technical. Do you have experience with DOT HOS? That kind of thing.   Answer Question
    Nothing negotiable. It's a staged pay scale when you begin.

Worked for CR England? Contribute to the Community!