CRC Health Group Drug and Alcohol Counselor Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CRC Health Group (Charlestown, IN).

Interview

After completing an online application, I was called with 48 hours for an interview. The interview was with two Clinical Supervisors (one LSW and one LMHC). The interview was casual and I left with a preliminary offer.

Negotiation

After telephone negotiations, I received a $0.25 per hour increase.

Other Interview Reviews for CRC Health Group

Drug and Alcohol Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CRC Health Group in May 2012.

Interview

I was initially contacted via phone and scheduled an interview. When I arrived, I met with the director and she and I spoke about the job and then I was asked to fill out a paper application and once I was done with that, I filled out a "treatment plan". I have never seen one before, but I was told I did well. I met with the supervisor and we discussed other aspects of the job. It lasted for about 45 minutes. the Director then invited me back for a secondary interview, aka, shadowing. That interview lasted for about 2 hours where i shadowed a current employee. They said after that, they would be in contact and to make sure my references knew they would be contacted. All in all, it took about a month to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected was filling out a treatment plan when I had never seen one before. Questions weren't difficult. Mainly asked about my ideas about addiction and about how I deal with stress.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told that they director didn't make the final decision about my salary, but it was made elsewhere and it wasn't negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CRC Health Group (Portland, OR) in April 2012.

Interview

The process consisted of two interviews. The first one was with the program director and the second with a panel. They asked the general questions usually asked in an interview and added a few specific ones that go with the territory or of AOD Counseling.

Interview Questions

• What is the ASAM Criteria?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a client refused to talk to you if you didn't disclose personal information about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was really no room for negotiating, as this is my first job in the field.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at CRC Health Group (Madison, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

they just wanted a warm body to fill a space

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with having to treat people differently ( I learned that meant unfairly) and possibly having to dischargee patients   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was fine, I was not expecting to make big bucks in this field