CRC Health Group

Updated Jan 2, 2015

2.7

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CRC Health Group.

Did not seem to take very long to get hired, though the hiring process has become quite lengthy as of recently (longer than a month). At the time I was hired the interview process was pleasant and conducted one on one with the nursing supervisor. The typical questions were asked (why did you choose this company, what can you tell me about the company and what we do, what are you strengths and weaknesses) and I got a call back with in 10 days. I was given concise information and adequate training. Before my departure I saw a change in the interview process (instead of a one on one interview most are now conducted with the new nursing supervisor, the new director, and sometimes a third supervisor. The new hires don't seem to get as much training before left on their own.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any difficult questions at my interview.   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied in-person – interviewed at CRC Health Group in May 2014.

Everything went really well. All the employees are probably more realistic than most employers and employees. No non-sense. Very happy with the establishment. I recommend working for atleast the Wilmington location. I saw many bad reviews for CRC Health with Glassdoor but CRC health was just bought by Acadia Health so there may be some changes. Hopefully for the better!

Interview Questions
    Salary wasn't negotiable but everything else was

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

Complete paper application and turn in to this facility. Follow up phones call and schedule interview. Interview held in one of their locations. Interview with Clinic Director.

no negotiation phase

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CRC Health Group in January 2014.

Called and asked the clinic if they had a job opening. They said that they did and asked me my education and experience on the phone and set an interview up for the next week. After the interview I filled out the application and waited two weeks until I got a call with the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding methadone treatment and diagnosis, including axis dimensions, were all difficult.   Answer Question
    They offered me 30,000 annually. I said I didn't need their health insurance and asked for 33,000 and they accepted.

Finance Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CRC Health Group.

I am a long term employee and a lot has changed since I was hired. My entire process was professional and informational and I was hired into the same job that was explained. My workload has for the most part been what was described and I have been allowed to add to my position and grow within the facility. For the most part I have been satisfied with my job.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question: What do I do for personal self care and how do I deal with difficult situations or conflict in my personal life.   View Answer

Drug and Alcohol Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CRC Health Group.

After completing an online application, I was called with 48 hours for an interview. The interview was with two Clinical Supervisors (one LSW and one LMHC). The interview was casual and I left with a preliminary offer.

After telephone negotiations, I received a $0.25 per hour increase.

Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CRC Health Group.

Initial interview over the phone. Questions about my goals and what I knew about CRC Health. 2nd interview in person with supervisor and director

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions. I was questioned about how I felt about addiction treatment and my experience with addiction treatment.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CRC Health Group.

Initially I was contacted by HR and screened by phone. My first interview was by phone with a operations manager and in short time flown to CA for a face to face interview. Subsequent phone interviews were conducted with assorted executives. This process was a bit tedious but helped to build relationships and understanding of the scope fo the role

very open and positive

Community Relations (Business Development) Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CRC Health Group.

dont remember

yes got a bit more

Clinc Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online – interviewed at CRC Health Group in March 2013.

Very slow. Takes forever to hire someone. The interview process for upper management can be tedious. Too many people involved in the hiring process due to this being a revenue driven company.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about being a clinic director? If you never worked in a CTC, you would not know how to answer this question. Must know about substance abuse and what MAT is in order to perform this job. It is not just about managing a clinic and staff. Lots of tasks; high expectations.   Answer Question
    I was satisfied with the offer