CRC Health Group

Updated Nov 5, 2014
Updated Nov 5, 2014

2.8

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

Complete paper application and turn in to this facility. Follow up phones call and schedule interview. Interview held in one of their locations. Interview with Clinic Director.

no negotiation phase

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CRC Health Group in January 2014.

Called and asked the clinic if they had a job opening. They said that they did and asked me my education and experience on the phone and set an interview up for the next week. After the interview I filled out the application and waited two weeks until I got a call with the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding methadone treatment and diagnosis, including axis dimensions, were all difficult.   Answer Question
    They offered me 30,000 annually. I said I didn't need their health insurance and asked for 33,000 and they accepted.

Finance Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CRC Health Group.

I am a long term employee and a lot has changed since I was hired. My entire process was professional and informational and I was hired into the same job that was explained. My workload has for the most part been what was described and I have been allowed to add to my position and grow within the facility. For the most part I have been satisfied with my job.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question: What do I do for personal self care and how do I deal with difficult situations or conflict in my personal life.   View Answer

Drug and Alcohol Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CRC Health Group.

After completing an online application, I was called with 48 hours for an interview. The interview was with two Clinical Supervisors (one LSW and one LMHC). The interview was casual and I left with a preliminary offer.

After telephone negotiations, I received a $0.25 per hour increase.

Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CRC Health Group.

Initial interview over the phone. Questions about my goals and what I knew about CRC Health. 2nd interview in person with supervisor and director

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions. I was questioned about how I felt about addiction treatment and my experience with addiction treatment.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CRC Health Group.

Initially I was contacted by HR and screened by phone. My first interview was by phone with a operations manager and in short time flown to CA for a face to face interview. Subsequent phone interviews were conducted with assorted executives. This process was a bit tedious but helped to build relationships and understanding of the scope fo the role

very open and positive

Community Relations (Business Development) Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CRC Health Group.

dont remember

yes got a bit more

Clinc Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online – interviewed at CRC Health Group in March 2013.

Very slow. Takes forever to hire someone. The interview process for upper management can be tedious. Too many people involved in the hiring process due to this being a revenue driven company.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about being a clinic director? If you never worked in a CTC, you would not know how to answer this question. Must know about substance abuse and what MAT is in order to perform this job. It is not just about managing a clinic and staff. Lots of tasks; high expectations.   Answer Question
    I was satisfied with the offer

Intake Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CRC Health Group in October 2012.

Had pre-screen phone interview asking about my resume & some more details about me personally. I then had an in person interview with the manager and the two supervisors. I then had 3 phone interviews following the in person interview before I had a job offer. I was not allowed to tour the office during my interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal a client that is telling you he is going to commit suicide?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate. I had spent 2 months looking for a job and my husband and I had no income at the time.

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CRC Health Group in August 2012.

The interview process was professional, comfortable, and yet informal. I was asked my background in the AODA field, my credentials, and the population I had experience working with in the past. I was asked what therapy styles I use and why.

Interview Questions
    Although I attempted to negotiate for more money and vacation time I was told there is no room for any negotiations.