CRFS Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CRFS

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albion, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CRFS (Albion, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by an HR assistant. General questions read off a sheet of paper strengths, weakness, reason for applying, experience, reason CRFS should hire and what can be brought. Interview was 1:1. After going through all questions was asked to wait as another member of HR was to come speak with me. Was advised sorry as member of HR was not available. Lastly advised they will review and be in touch. 2 weeks went by. Jereme the two weeks I called and left emails for the person that I interviewed withto check the status of my application and if I would be considered For employment. None of my emails or phone calls had been returned. On the third week I received an email advising that at this time they were not going to consider me from playing in as they have down with a more qualified candidate. (this I knew wasn't true because I had much experience within the field and the majority people that were working there some I had known did not have any experience in the field). I had to call the head of HRand expressed my dissatisfaction how the interview had been handled. Within the third week I was being asked to come in and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• If you were working and you had a deadline to hand in one of your claims and your coworker was distracting you and asking you to go on an extra break how would you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase you either make $10 as a prepper or $11 as a claims processesor.

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albion, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CRFS (Albion, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied to CRFS via their company website. Within the same week, I received a call from the head of HR to discuss my resume and application. After a brief interview (asking about skills, work history, and relevant experience in the industry), I was invited to come in for an interview. The interview was about an hour long and it was a 1:1 interview with the head of HR. The questions were typical interview questions such as Where did you see that we were hiring? Why do you want to work for us? Tell me about yourself, What skills can you bring to our company?, Describe yourself in one word and explain why, What were your responsibilities in your last job? If your supervisor asked you to do something that was against company policy, how would you handle the situation? What is your first impressions of the office culture and people therein?, Why should we hire you over other candidates? etc. After that, she gave me a list of skills/abilities and asked me how I would rate myself on a scale of 1 to 10.

After the rate yourself questions phase was over, the interviewer discussed my resume and abilities to her supervisor and offered me a job in their company. The offer was conditional based on a background check, drug/alcohol test (5 Panel), 2 professional references check, and a "prove-it" computer skills test from Kenexa. The computer skills test had 4 separate assessments - 5 minute Typing test, 10-key with decimals test, Microsoft Excel Test, and Internet explorer test.

The company is based in Albion, NY and is in the mortgage and foreclosure claims industry. It was founded in 2002 and has over 200 employees. The dress code is casual (jeans and an appropriate shirt) and the workplace demographics is relatively diverse - anywhere from low 20s to mid 60s, and all ethnicities. It seemed to be a very team oriented workplace and the atmosphere was very laid back, yet deadline oriented.

My advice for other candidates would be to just be honest with the head of HR, there's no reason to talk yourself up for a job that you are not qualified for. Despite the workplace dress code, I would recommend wearing interview appropriate attire and to be open about your computer skills as they will be put to the test if an offer is given.

Interview Questions