CRGT

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CRGT.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume, I had an initial phone screen with a recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager and a final phone interview with hiring manager and project manager from partner firm.

Interview Question – Provide detailed examples that demonstrate how you used your technical skills.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Chantilly, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CRGT.

Interview Details – Got a quick phone screen where I was asked a couple of technical questions. Basic Java questions. Asked what the letters MVC stood for, no discussion on what the pattern represents. In person interview, interviewed with a front-end and a back-end developer. Nothing too troubling. Standard Java/SQL questions.

Interview Question – None were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Training Coordinator Interview

Training Coordinator

I applied through other source and interviewed at CRGT.

Interview Details – Not real hiring process, I was hired from previous contractor

Worked for CRGT? Contribute to the Community!