CRH

Interviews for Top Jobs at CRH

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CRH in April 2010.

Learned of job on monster.com. Got a call back about 2 weeks after applying. Had a 30 minute phone interview with recruiter. Then I had a 30 minute 1 one 1 interview with the President of that division. After that had a interview with a branch manager. Took about 3 days to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at CRH in January 2014.

Very straight forward, walk through CV and asked few technical questions. They were focus on candidates with customer care experience to add value to customer satisfaction. As everyone knows IT is first to blame for everything.

I could choose between be hired as a contractor or employee. I choose contractor as that role was only for 6 months

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CRH in September 2010.

Intake process at headhunter, including a long talk on who you are, what kind of job you would like to get and at what kind of company. After this intake, the headhunter introduced me to CRH and the job available. I had an initial interview with a HR manager of CRH and a second interview with the manager of the actual job.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions, just the regulars stuff on what kind of person you are and why you'd fit the job and the company. And a bit of chit chat on development of the work field and the economy.   View Answer
    No negotiation possible, fixed entry level payment.